Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2008, 03:38 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcage !!!!!!!!!

adrenalinecrew
Old 09-13-2008, 03:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RecklessDan
adrenalinecrew
sending a pm to you skippy. rest of yall im out. didnt realize its almost 4 in the morning I gotta get up early to try and get my moms car looked at since i fucked it up

Later
Old 09-13-2008, 03:46 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

later im out too
Old 09-13-2008, 03:46 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
sending a pm to you skippy. rest of yall im out. didnt realize its almost 4 in the morning I gotta get up early to try and get my moms car looked at since i fucked it up

Later
I'm headed that way too my bed is callin. Goodnight all
Old 09-13-2008, 03:47 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 09-13-2008, 04:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

post here no more go to the new omr thread

new thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...r-subcage.html

Last edited by old man roger; 09-13-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by villa76
The thing I learned and I am still learning about cirlces is height of the front wheel hence the gas brake gas brake concept it seems to me circles have a balance point as well and constantly correcting with body position. But like you said what do I know???
the key is keeping your front tire high, or at least thats what helped me stop high siding and breaking my stator cover.
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Did you ever watch the Level X woods/gorka video? If not pm me your addy and Ill send it to you. Has some good info on circles which helped me get the 3/4 turn I got the other day. Plus its just good to watch for pointers n **** like that.
im gonna tell you the same thing i told my homeboy who bought those...

youre a ******* homo (except after watching those he learned how to scrape in a week , so i guess they must work). i think i was just hating because i learned the old fashion way, TRIAL AND ERROR.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger

Old 09-14-2008, 12:36 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

bump!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:33 AM

are you blind
Old 09-14-2008, 05:13 AM
also known as OMR

Old 12-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old duffer
1st post
last post

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote