What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i dunno this guy and i don't care to know...but i do have an opinion as to the h8.

excellent +5
Old 07-21-2008, 04:47 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
Later on today Im gonna have my friends lift my bike completely off the ground while i stand near it. I'll show you guys who the man is.
lol....I give Kudos to Mike
Old 07-21-2008, 04:50 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Is he also smokin a cigarette? lol
Old 07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
Later on today Im gonna have my friends lift my bike completely off the ground while i stand near it. I'll show you guys who the man is.
simpsons did it.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:11 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Just Deleted Him
Old 07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

never heard of him
Old 07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Juca
someone helped him rise a bike,while made a few photos
actually no one help me raise the bike. but i did **** up the lower disc in my back,AGAIN, by doing this ****. thank u mr. codeine.. cracked the front fender and fucked up the right side of the bike on a drop... might post the pics.. working to get it good again. I'll be doing MPE by miami stadium on nov. 8th if the city of miami doesn't pitch a bitch fit between now and then, your welcome to join, just bring $. oh yeah read my blog too
Old 07-21-2008, 05:35 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
simpsons did it.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

LOL wow
Old 07-21-2008, 05:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RJD
actually no one help me raise the bike. but i did **** up the lower disc in my back,AGAIN, by doing this ****. thank u mr. codeine.. cracked the front fender and fucked up the right side of the bike on a drop... might post the pics.. working to get it good again. I'll be doing MPE by miami stadium on nov. 8th if the city of miami doesn't pitch a bitch fit between now and then, your welcome to join, just bring $. oh yeah read my blog too
so, please feel free to elaborate on how you got it up there.

this is going to get good...
Old 07-21-2008, 05:42 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
what yr doing by posting this thread is making the guy more famous..

Best thing you can do is ignore him.. if he had no friends, and no one left him comments no one would know..

I think he's on my list.. I'm a support the cause and delete em if he is
sounds like a lot of hate. so delete me dude. ignore me. i'm not lookin to be famous.. never have been, ain't now, coudn't care less. I just do what I do. If that don't fit into your status quo its your problem not mine. Don't know why thats hard for some peeps to figure out.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

guys in the stunt comunity bust thier asses by the day to gain recognition and this tool comes along......wow.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
guys in the stunt comunity bust thier asses by the day to gain recognition and this tool comes along......wow.
Thanks to you too ryan...btw, I had your banner on my page for a while when you were in recovery, and the whole bulletin thing.. you know. I've ridden for 20+ years, racked over 200,000 miles and gone through 14 bikes. cracked bones and done the asphalt surf regularly. You sayin I haven't put my time in? Ah no matter, I seen everyone from jason britton to darius, kane and jm get ripped in this forum, and they ARE pro stunters, where I'm not and never claimed to be, just like it says in my blog. I'm a track and street racer.

not much changes
Old 07-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

damn i was just in fort myers...lol

sorry i missed you hahahahahahaha
Old 07-21-2008, 06:23 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

these pix are fagle... but that **** would be off the chain!!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:28 PM

P L P is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD

i deleted him when hen tricked me into watching this stupid ******* video that wasted 1 minute and 41 seconds of my day!!! when you see this you'll understand how i felt
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=36403011
Old 07-21-2008, 06:33 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

THREAD CLOSED : Unfortunately an Error occured. error code -5009: 0x80040806
Old 07-21-2008, 06:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is, why is everybody hating on this guy???

And don't jump down my throat, I'm asking a legitimate question...GRACIAS!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by RJD
I'm a track racer.

not much changes

Honestly i find that hard to believe, esp. considering most tracks wont even allow you to wear an icon helmet, as it did not even have a visor lock available till this year.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

who really cares? so the guy likes bikes like us all, i dont get what he did wrong here but have some fun with what he likes? problebly is slaying chicks left and right lol. who really gives a **** how the bike got like that? its a cool pic? end of story. dont act like most of you took pictures with your bikes on the bar back in the day but couldnt even scrape and ride away.

haters

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.