pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: pray for bishop

i gotta hand it to him tho for being true to his HUSTLE.......after everyone knows hes a scam BUT hes still on here trying to find a few unsuspecting fish to fry!!! props to u bishop!!!

(sad part is a few newbs will bite!!!)
Old 09-15-2008, 07:24 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Bishop If you keep all your pms were sketchy supposedly praised your ******* lame *** shoes then post them up.. if it was a post then post a link.. prove yourself *******.. oh and while your at it post a ******* picture of your gunshot wounds or the death certificate of the guy you killed or some of the police reports they should have made out... hell don't be scared you posted a ******* gay *** link to the **** that happened in china.... not that it said "we lost a whole years stock of statis shoes".
And when it comes to the frembo's.... yeah you did say they were fake... but you also told some people you would make right on the ones that were fucked up from day one... never did so... You always have a ******* scam and then some ******* lame *** excuse to back it up with like it's the producers fault the show didn't come out and nobody got there money back.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:38 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
Bishop If you keep all your pms were sketchy supposedly praised your ******* lame *** shoes then post them up.. if it was a post then post a link.. prove yourself *******.. oh and while your at it post a ******* picture of your gunshot wounds or the death certificate of the guy you killed or some of the police reports they should have made out... hell don't be scared you posted a ******* gay *** link to the **** that happened in china.... not that it said "we lost a whole years stock of statis shoes".
And when it comes to the frembo's.... yeah you did say they were fake... but you also told some people you would make right on the ones that were fucked up from day one... never did so... You always have a ******* scam and then some ******* lame *** excuse to back it up with like it's the producers fault the show didn't come out and nobody got there money back.
amen , He cant post **** about me "Praising" stasis shoes because it never happened.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:39 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

anyone interested i have ocean front property in denver for sale
Old 09-15-2008, 09:04 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JOHN J
throw in a Frembo & some flintstone shoes & you got a deal!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

dont forget about the background check
Old 09-15-2008, 09:26 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
throw in a Frembo & some flintstone shoes & you got a deal!
limited time offer buy one get one free

we will even over look it bad credit, no credit we do in house financing
Old 09-15-2008, 09:31 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Compton82
That Avatar is priceless!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:06 PM

Schmack is a decent person

You hear that people!!!! I rip people off with handbrake prices!
You are a ******* fool. Guess what!!! I have sold atleast 100 masters on here and EVERYONE got there master! And I BET not one would complain whatsoever on the price.
I feel ripped off... I PMed you trying to buy one and you never replied!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
That Avatar is priceless!
haha its dope huh? Someone sent it to me, and it pretty much sums the dude up in a 1x1 square

Judging by all the rep im getting for it people obviously feel the same way.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:39 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
i dont even need to post ... go look in the threads... people are all over praising them... the funny thing is ..that u expect me to always take care of stunters and u all dont do a damn thing for ... i am thru argueing ... uf u dont like me or my company cool **** it... you are one of few..and life goes on
amen , He cant post **** about me "Praising" stasis shoes because it never happened.
man you are apiece of work...
damn i didnt know they had a ocean in denver... man you should make a killing...
limited time offer buy one get one free

we will even over look it bad credit, no credit we do in house financing
sounds like a good deal dip ****

Originally Posted by Compton82
haha its dope huh? Someone sent it to me, and it pretty much sums the dude up in a 1x1 square

Judging by all the rep im getting for it people obviously feel the same way.
the funny thing you are doing ... is using me to try to get attention and a rep.... so again like i said you dont like me and u are still talking....and you even took time out to make that lame avatar...lol long as i know i am making you take time out of your day ... it makes all this worth while...cause that is time you will never get back...and i apparantly must be worth your time ...thanks for thinking about me

and the funny thing is... the people who are doing the most bitching...didnt order ****... you guys are just cheerleaders... the actual people who placed orders are doing the right thing...and they should be the ones upset... now with you all doing this **** and devoting time to me ... tell me who is the attention *****...it looks like you guys to me and others
Old 09-16-2008, 09:10 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
thanks
Old 09-16-2008, 09:49 AM

andy is one of the coolest dudes ive done buisness with, dont try to make him look bad cuz trust me NO ONE will buy it!!! he has fucked over 0 people!!! just go onto uncharted teritory cuz ur done in the stunt community!!! the jig is up bozo!!! u made wat u made, now go somewere else were u can lie about ferrari's and being the inventer of our planet and stuff like this!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:53 PM

the bitch is back and thinks we forgot......lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465...r-bracket.html
Old 11-20-2008, 04:17 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DURTY
the bitch is back and thinks we forgot......lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465...r-bracket.html
no body gives a flying **** but you and you nut swingers durty... i guess i am you favorite black guy lmao... keep bringing my threads back to life... that just shows how much you love me..i guess you are a ni@@er lover... rotfl but carry one durty
Old 12-11-2008, 12:01 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

first off it aint like i just said **** it and didnt send peoples orders... i damn earth quake hit and crumbled the factory... so its pretty hard to fufill orders when your stuff is made in china...and not in a shop in the usa...all my shoes i lost were insured but you should know it takes time to get paid from a american insurnce company let alone a chinese insurance company. i had to fly to china 3 times before things got straight back in september...

Ok so if an earthquake destroyed the factory, why didn't you post that up originally? Instead of faking being stabbed and being in the ICU?

I'd love to hear the explanation for this.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Ok so if an earthquake destroyed the factory, why didn't you post that up originally? Instead of faking being stabbed and being in the ICU?

I'd love to hear the explanation for this.
why u even talking to this niggress???
Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i dont even need to post ... go look in the threads... people are all over praising them... the funny thing is ..that u expect me to always take care of stunters and u all don't do a damn thing for ... i am thru arguing ... uf u don't like me or my company cool **** it... you are one of few..and life goes on

damn i didnt know they had a ocean in denver... man you should make a killing...
sounds like a good deal dip ****

the funny thing you are doing ... is using me to try to get attention and a rep.... so again like i said you dont like me and u are still talking....and you even took time out to make that lame avatar...lol long as i know i am making you take time out of your day ... it makes all this worth while...cause that is time you will never get back...and i apparantly must be worth your time ...thanks for thinking about me

and the funny thing is... the people who are doing the most bitching...didnt order ****... you guys are just cheerleaders... the actual people who placed orders are doing the right thing...and they should be the ones upset... now with you all doing this **** and devoting time to me ... tell me who is the attention *****...it looks like you guys to me and others
dude you are the most self absorbed pretentious piece of **** i have ever come to know. every time somebody calls you a squid or a lowlife you say "your just using me to make you get attention" that isn't true... we are trying to worn people that you are low low life wanna be gang banger... you never played pro football you never got stabbed your shoes didn't get eatin by mother nature in a earthquake....
i hate you with every ounce of hate i have... if i ever saw you i would most defiantly talk alot of **** right to your face because i know your a ***** ice of **** that lies about shooting people... i honestly hope you die in the most painfull way passable you ******* clown *** lowlife fraud SQUID
you a low life fraud..

go fake your death and stop posting...
Old 12-14-2008, 04:42 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trick
dude you are the most self absorbed pretentious piece of **** i have ever come to know. every time somebody calls you a squid or a lowlife you say "your just using me to make you get attention" that isn't true... we are trying to worn people that you are low low life wanna be gang banger... you never played pro football you never got stabbed your shoes didn't get eatin by mother nature in a earthquake....
i hate you with every ounce of hate i have... if i ever saw you i would most defiantly talk alot of **** right to your face because i know your a ***** ice of **** that lies about shooting people... i honestly hope you die in the most painfull way passable you ******* clown *** lowlife fraud SQUID
you a low life fraud..

damn good post right there!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
you a low life fraud..

i like it...great POST!!!!

Quick Reply: pray for bishop