pray for bishop

Old 09-05-2008, 08:14 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: pray for bishop

I predict a comeback...
Old 09-05-2008, 02:02 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

I Predict this dude got shot? After ******* that many people over, Something had to have gone down??
Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

LOL

Anyone else get a PM from Bishop?
being serious...
Old 09-08-2008, 09:48 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

**** You Bishop!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:28 PM

BISHOPPHILLIPS is a decent person

sup yall
Old 09-08-2008, 01:36 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

lame...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

stop it ...yer guys being an *** to bishop...I'mma praying real hard for bishop to recovery his health and his family as well.

wait , i mean im praying for u guys to stab and **** him up real bad.

Last edited by Big R 508; 09-08-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
LOL

Anyone else get a PM from Bishop?
being serious...
I got one
Old 09-08-2008, 04:01 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stick1300
I got one
post it up
Old 09-08-2008, 04:16 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BISHOPPHILLIPS
sup yall
RROCCO
Old 09-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

HAAHAH Im' still waiting for my special order shoes lol.....
Old 09-08-2008, 06:00 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

teehee
Old 09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
post it up

naw.... I figure he'll post back up on here whenever he's ready. I'm not getting into the middle of things, or do I plan on getting tricked into makin his explaination for him either!!

Was your PM kinda weird though, stick1300? I got like a PM written out to me and it was two paragraphs... one was definately directed to me personally, and then the one looked like it was given to me by "mistake" (if you believe that anything is ever really done by "mistake") cuz it was obviously meant for someone else since it was explaining where some 'add money' is at or something like that.

I'd rather let this one unfold on it's own... some things couldv'e ben handled alot differently IMO....

SO...........

POST UP BISHOP!!!!
Tell em all what you told me...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:58 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
naw.... I figure he'll post back up on here whenever he's ready. I'm not getting into the middle of things, or do I plan on getting tricked into makin his explaination for him either!!

Was your PM kinda weird though, stick1300? I got like a PM written out to me and it was two paragraphs... one was definately directed to me personally, and then the one looked like it was given to me by "mistake" (if you believe that anything is ever really done by "mistake") cuz it was obviously meant for someone else since it was explaining where some 'add money' is at or something like that.

I'd rather let this one unfold on it's own... some things couldv'e ben handled alot differently IMO....

SO...........

POST UP BISHOP!!!!
Tell em all what you told me...
i sent pm's to some of those people who's orders got messed up..to explain the situation...so they know what was going on... i am not going to worry myself with all the hate bs.... only thing i am worried about is getting all the people str8 that i can now that i own stasis out right..... the only thing that matters is that the 9 people who have out standing orders will be taken care of. if you got a pm you are someone i am working on ...its going to take time to get to all people...thanks and yall have a nice day
Old 09-09-2008, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
teehee

Hello bishop.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:19 PM

RROCCOO
Old 09-09-2008, 04:25 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i sent pm's to some of those people who's orders got messed up..to explain the situation...so they know what was going on... i am not going to worry myself with all the hate bs.... only thing i am worried about is getting all the people str8 that i can now that i own stasis out right..... the only thing that matters is that the 9 people who have out standing orders will be taken care of. if you got a pm you are someone i am working on ...its going to take time to get to all people...thanks and yall have a nice day
How about u explain your scam
Old 09-09-2008, 04:36 PM

Name:  untitled-2.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  5.7 KB
Old 09-09-2008, 04:49 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
How about u explain your scam
yea man, that was some scandelous **** you pulled if its a lie. when i was reading it, i thought there was no way this guy can be lieing because its just to much.....you would destroy the rep youve been working on. then you got called out and flexed outta sl. im not involved, just curious.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
wow out of left field

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: pray for bishop