You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by Squidlee
thank you, looks like i have a reputation for being a shlthead, oh well.
dont worry, lots of people on here do...
Old 11-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

i blew all mine before getting to this thread... 24 hours... taz, malicki, you're both on my list

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malicki
me too
me three?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Lacks self-control

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i blew all mine before getting to this thread... 24 hours... taz, malicki, you're both on my list
thanks, I aspire to be a jewel like you
Old 11-30-2006, 03:18 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I almost quit the other day when they asked me to work....

J/k I do work hard sometimes but I always try to keep up my end of the SL community!!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:19 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

I dont think i have actually done any work in a few months now.

Had the company hire someone to help me and now I make him do all the work and I sit here try to keep up with everything on SL and play games all day.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taz
thanks, I aspire to be a jewel like you
sweet

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:22 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Squidlee
thank you, looks like i have a reputation for being a shlthead, oh well.
Well that is pretty gay .

It looks like you are "decent person" on your rep. now , so someone must have given you a poitive mark
Old 11-30-2006, 03:23 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Crazy D
^^ well that is pretty gay .

It looks like you are "decent person" on your rep. now , so someone must have given you a poitive mark

I guess someone felt sorry for him
Old 11-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered Spammer

everyone negative bibo

Old 11-30-2006, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
everyone negative bibo

:YEAH
Old 11-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by dj3253
is he red yet? I give him negative whenever I can.

I37 is also onmy list

Old 11-30-2006, 03:33 PM

Yeah its as red as liljohn636's girfriends *** when i'm done with her.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Registered Spammer

reputation for that :YEAH now i can't post anymore again

Old 11-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Registered Spammer

reputation for that :YEAH now i can't post anymore again

Old 11-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Registered Spammer

niner is on my list too

Old 11-30-2006, 03:46 PM

Sent the rep back like spread'n herpes.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Registered Spammer

Sent the rep back like spread'n herpes.
champ

Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

i got ya back taz
Old 11-30-2006, 03:48 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Well that is pretty gay .

Well dammn it.. I sent him some bad rep.... Squid.....

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.