52.61%
no
47.39%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Do you smoke weed>

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 05:47 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you smoke weed>

Originally Posted by aw0n0
how is that different from being sober/drunk/high/anything but unconscious?
I never did E . Never have and never will . But lets say Roman is right about the touchy feely thing . Sex would be like x 10 .

And if you got a girl who isn't really into sex (and there are some out there, but i am not saying all are like that) , wouldn't it be hot to see your girl finally let loose :YEAH
Old 05-12-2006, 06:01 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I never did E . Never have and never will . But lets say Roman is right about the touchy feely thing . Sex would be like x 10 .

And if you got a girl who isn't really into sex (and there are some out there, but i am not saying all are like that) , wouldn't it be hot to see your girl finally let loose :YEAH

exaaaaaaaaaaactly
Old 05-12-2006, 06:26 PM

mmeastcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as the weed causing cancer, obviously, but the car you drive, the plants we work in all have emissions as well and they aren't illegal. Plus, (and maybe their are some out there) people don't smoke weed like they smoke cigarettes, like even on a crazy night I don't think I'd come close to smoking the equivelent of a pack of cigarettes.

As far as having to smoke more to achieve the same "high", 1 joint still works for me.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:39 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mmeastcoast
As far as the weed causing cancer, obviously, but the car you drive, the plants we work in all have emissions as well and they aren't illegal. Plus, (and maybe their are some out there) people don't smoke weed like they smoke cigarettes, like even on a crazy night I don't think I'd come close to smoking the equivelent of a pack of cigarettes.

As far as having to smoke more to achieve the same "high", 1 joint still works for me.
That would be pretty cool though if you could get high from car exhaust and all the **** i breath in at work

A chronic pot smoker will be high all day if he can .

I also heard or read somewhere that a joint is as bad for you as 5 er 10 cigs.
^^^^^
I could be wrong on that though . But pot smokers do get a "Pot Cough" from all the hydrilla .
Old 05-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

But pot smokers do get a "Pot Cough" from all the hydrilla .

only if you take it like a b1tch
Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
only if you take it like a b1tch
What's next pete , a mom joke

Cause my mom don't smoke .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Go ahead
Old 05-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

What's next pete , a mom joke

Cause my mom don't smoke .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Go ahead

i smoked your mom
Old 05-12-2006, 08:01 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

i smoked your mom
Old 05-12-2006, 09:08 PM

RyGy is a decent person

if you're that up tight about the toxins get a vaporizer, it takes most of them out (its a different type of high too).

i smoke everyday and will continue to do so. at least i know i'm not smoking cyanide, arsenic, formaldehyde, or whatever creative items they can put in there...

smoke till ya croke
Old 05-12-2006, 10:15 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

for instance, i am addicted to caffiene, if i don't have some for a day or 2 i'll get what is similar to a hangover.
caffine is actually very addictive... alot of ppl dont know that

thus, many weed addicts withdrawls, is depression, which can lead to suicide.
depression is actually just a side effect from weed I don't think you could say that means its addictive...

there isnt anything in weed that will make you actually crave it or your body needs it to go on like heroin etc... Tabbacco however there is nicotin which makes you crave it... And caffine you crave it and get a head ache if you don't have it for a while
Old 05-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just Roled The Biggest Blunt.....and bout to smoke it
all to self......:YEAH

mixed with a little .....
Old 05-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

i smoked your mom
and your mom smokes pole .

and meat stow-Geeyz

Old 05-12-2006, 10:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dyno is a decent person

the smoke kills ciliates in your lungs that are attached to lung cells. Ciliates keep the bad stuff out. When you smoke they die, and now you have no protection which results in lung cancer
Old 05-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dyno
the smoke kills ciliates in your lungs that are attached to lung cells. Ciliates keep the bad stuff out. When you smoke they die, and now you have no protection which results in lung cancer

I was Going to Put Blunt Out (To save For Later)
But Now Hearing That I think I will Just Keep Tokin.....
Old 05-12-2006, 11:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dyno
and?????
Old 05-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Ninja636
and?????

Exactly....
Old 05-12-2006, 11:19 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i heard sumwhere the brain actualy has thc receptors ..... but i dont know if that was just stoned talk or not
Old 05-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Ninja636
i heard sumwhere the brain actualy has thc receptors ..... but i dont know if that was just stoned talk or not

Old 05-12-2006, 11:23 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

either way... i needs sum weed! anyone help??
Old 05-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Administrators

^^^^Tell Ya What,Start Riding My way And I will start Riding your
way,Maybe around AZ We Can Smk a Blnt......

Quick Reply: Do you smoke weed>