View Poll Results: Have you run from the police on your bike?
yes
71.45%
no; got pulled over
10.28%
no; haven't needed to decide yet.
18.26%
Voters: 564. You may not vote on this poll

Have you ever run from the police?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 04:25 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Have you ever run from the police?

Originally Posted by SmallTownBoy
I always run from the cops prob because I have no licesne if thats how you spell it. The best story that I have though is when I was doing 120 and the cop pointed the radar detector right at me and just stared at me like I was crazy and didnt even bother to go after me. They must figure its not even worth it
i have a state tropoer friend and he said most times if you are hauling like 120+ they will not even try.....the time they get the car going you are already gone....but he did say they will radio ahead for the next trooper to get you....just better hope there aint a few ahead
Old 02-11-2004, 06:07 PM

sleezyc is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP - Passed cop who was standing on the white line writing someone else a ticket. Me and my boys went by one wheel up at 100+. We end up having to run from po po at least 1 of every 3 times we ride
FTP
Old 02-11-2004, 07:42 PM

Ryan_omc is an unknown quantity at this point

thats nutz they never caught any of you.....is this all running on the highway or anyone run like in the city or suburbs
Old 02-12-2004, 09:09 AM

we live in a small town, so most of the ridin we do is on country roads. Thank God none of us has gotten caught yet, the police around here are all ******, they all hate motorcycles (rockets at least) and they all think they got 18 inch *****
Old 02-12-2004, 09:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sleezyc
we live in a small town, so most of the ridin we do is on country roads. Thank God none of us has gotten caught yet, the police around here are all ******, they all hate motorcycles (rockets at least) and they all think they got 18 inch *****

how do you know this for sure considering you've never stopped for any of them. have you ever thought the reason for their bias decision to not liking rockets is because every time they attempt to stop one they run?????? I know a couple of guys that claimed a trooper buddy of mine was a ***** and didn't like street bikes. i asked them how they knew and they gave me some bs reason. i told them that he had a bike and they wouldn't believe me until i took them to see his ride an R6, one of the other cops was at his house the i ride with too and he has his furred out as a cow and the plate says mad cow on it. these guys were all like holy **** this and holy fu(k that and started talking to them like they were best friends, after we left I told them to smarten the FU(K up and quit assuming. YES some people are going to have problems with cops and the cops are gonna have problems with some people. I just get tired of hearing FTP all the time cause a bunch a spoiled people think the PoPo is picking on them when they go flying by them at 100 in a wheelie, and then try to blame the cop who's just doing his job, just like the lady at the bank, you give her a check and she cashes it. her job is to give you money when you give her a check with a certain dollar amount. a cops job is to give you a ticket when you break the law, NO DIFFERENCE CAUSE THEY ARE BOTH HUMAN AND CAN BOTH BE ******. and yes i think the bitch at the bank can be as much a **** as the cop, bank tellers have attitudes and power trips too FU(K THE PUBLIC
Old 02-12-2004, 10:16 AM

true that. I completely agree that not all cops are ****** and I also know some that are pretty cool. It is the usual case of a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Hell if i was a cop I would probably get pissed with some of the stunts we pull. However, there are those few that are just straight ********. I know one trooper who drives a camaro that has said on numerous occasions that he would chase a bike until somebody wrecked or his car blew up. Sometimes these guys can cause as much danger as we do. And yes, they are doing their job and we are the dumb asses running 100+ on the back tire or speeding down country roads like we are on a gp track. **** its hard not to push these bikes. But I guess it gives us something to bitch about and its all in fun
Old 02-12-2004, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by sleezyc
true that. I completely agree that not all cops are ****** and I also know some that are pretty cool. It is the usual case of a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Hell if i was a cop I would probably get pissed with some of the stunts we pull. However, there are those few that are just straight ********. I know one trooper who drives a camaro that has said on numerous occasions that he would chase a bike until somebody wrecked or his car blew up. Sometimes these guys can cause as much danger as we do. And yes, they are doing their job and we are the dumb asses running 100+ on the back tire or speeding down country roads like we are on a gp track. **** its hard not to push these bikes. But I guess it gives us something to bitch about and its all in fun

I knew a cop that used to bitch at me all the time about my bike cause I like to stunt on it and what not, fu(kin guy hounded me all the time and said that if he caught me screwing around that he was going to treat me the same as anyone else. I told him I wasn't expecting special treatment from him or anyone else. Last winter he wrecked his sled due to a high rate of speed he missed a turn and was going for a patch of woods, well he bailed off and the sled went into the trees and completely tore the **** out of it. That arrogant fu(k hasn't said **** to me since about my bike because I gave him a ride home and know how much of a hypocrit he can be. I couldn't help but be a smart *** and asked him before he got out of the car if I gave him special treatment. He glared at me and said no, but I was doing that in a open field not even close to a rode. I replied you should quit assuming what I do and where I do it, because in the 6 years I've been riding you've never had a reason to stop me. I don't think he's said 2 words to me since. I still respect the guy just don't like his attitude at times.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:51 AM

yeah ill give anyone the benefit of the doubt at least once, an i try not to burn my bridges, but some people ****** those attitudes like little biatches and like him, couldnt do **** to ya and then had to accept your help, those are the most fun to **** with, You know they want to get you so bad but then cant do **** cause they cant catch you then you help em out and f*^k them all up
Old 02-12-2004, 11:36 AM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I would run only if it where ryan chasing me.lol
Old 02-12-2004, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Wild_Bill
I think I would run only if it where ryan chasing me.lol
you'd be easy to catch cause you'd be trying to take pictures
Old 02-12-2004, 02:53 PM

F4_Jake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4rider
I haven't needed to yet, and I haven't decided if I would or not. Just wondering what everyone else is doing. (be honest)
I have ran from the police 6 or 7 times and got nabbed once. If u decied ur gonna run, stick with ur decision and don't let up until ur in the clear!!! I slowed up a little prematurly once and they had a field day with my ***!!! Reckless Opp, improper passing, flew and iluding just to name a few of the charges. So when the time comes, make sure ur ready to drag those knees and give it ur all till the boys in blue are left in awwwww.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:33 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

we used to run all the time - thats just how it was - only reason it doesnt happen much anymore is we have to hide out so we can actually spend some (some is the key word) time learning **** to keep up in this game

I dont know which is better - shuttin it down on the street and runnin from the po..... or rollin stunts in front of a legit crowd...... tough call.

none of us have ever been caught outrunning..... ever

Last edited by GMO750; 02-12-2004 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:42 PM

Warfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GMO750
we used to run all the time - thats just how it was - only reason it doesnt happen much anymore is we have to hide out so we can actually spend some (some is the key word) time learning **** to keep up in this game

I dont know which is better - shuttin it down on the street and runnin from the po..... or rollin stunts in front of a legit crowd...... tough call.

none of us have ever been caught outrunning..... ever
FTP run if u can ride u won't get caught. The cops hate bikes and will give u a ticket for anything. About 1 out of 3 times that I ride with MEACHAM I get chased. I think that he is a cop magnet but he is run as hell to ride with. Holla Back!!
Old 02-13-2004, 03:45 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Warfield
FTP run if u can ride u won't get caught. The cops hate bikes and will give u a ticket for anything. About 1 out of 3 times that I ride with MEACHAM I get chased. I think that he is a cop magnet but he is run as hell to ride with. Holla Back!!
Warfield, wut up playa. 1 out of 3??? ****...more like 3 out of 3. Put it this way, if a cop is behind MEACHAM and you are with him, you are runnin no matter what.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:19 PM

ezpotic is an unknown quantity at this point

we def deserve to get pulled over for doin 100+ wheelies, i've run from the cops twice...got away both times...one day i wrecked practicin high chairs on some backroad...cop just happened to be drivin past, and saw that i wrecked...i told him what i was doin and he let me go free...even offered me a ride...i haven't run from the cops since, nor will i, i just think we need to give them a little more respect...just my
Old 02-13-2004, 06:18 PM

Mikey Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have done it with my kx 65 once. It was fun,,,, until my dirtbike blu up
Old 02-13-2004, 11:07 PM
cal
I Chose to No Longer Post

cal is a decent person

ive run on foot several times, never in a cage/on bike
Old 02-15-2004, 04:39 PM

Danimal is a decent person

F.T.P all the way, i dont care if everyone else likes a cop, all cops can suck a dick for all i care, a cop is a cop, doesnt matter if hes a cool cop or a nice cop, still a cop in my book
:YEAH :jerkoff
Old 02-15-2004, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Danimal
F.T.P all the way, i dont care if everyone else likes a cop, all cops can suck a dick for all i care, a cop is a cop, doesnt matter if hes a cool cop or a nice cop, still a cop in my book
:YEAH :jerkoff

DUDE YOUR 17, that kind of attitude will def get you killed some day. And yes your right a cop is a cop cool or not. I tell a lot of people your age this all the time, You don't have to like/respect the person wearing the badge, but you have to respect what the badge stands for..........PERIOD. oh but let me guess you probably respect and like the military right?????? if so your a hypocrite, which this world is full of. You best change you attitude son, cause there will come a day when you need a cop
Old 02-15-2004, 06:34 PM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
DUDE YOUR 17, that kind of attitude will def get you killed some day. And yes your right a cop is a cop cool or not. I tell a lot of people your age this all the time, You don't have to like/respect the person wearing the badge, but you have to respect what the badge stands for..........PERIOD. oh but let me guess you probably respect and like the military right?????? if so your a hypocrite, which this world is full of. You best change you attitude son, cause there will come a day when you need a cop
spoken from a true cop... nice work.lol Dad

Quick Reply: Have you ever run from the police?