View Poll Results: Have you run from the police on your bike?
yes
71.45%
no; got pulled over
10.28%
no; haven't needed to decide yet.
18.26%
Voters: 564. You may not vote on this poll

Have you ever run from the police?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 06:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Have you ever run from the police?

I don't have to
Old 02-10-2004, 07:13 PM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point

of course.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:39 PM

dazed is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep out here in van they stop if they think ur too nuts! the trick is to bust a quick left and ****ing open it up! then do some alley riding and find a spot to chill!
Old 02-10-2004, 08:49 PM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
I don't have to
ever chased a bike?
Old 02-10-2004, 09:20 PM

TDBENOU is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i have once in the rain me and my buddy went bye him in a wheelie and put it down and brought it up to 160 then took a side road :YEAH
Old 02-10-2004, 10:57 PM

covertwar is a decent person

hell yeah, and i'll do it again if i need to
Old 02-10-2004, 11:10 PM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

ever chased a bike?
my thoughts exactly ansky i have run a lot of times through the yrs- probably around 10times this past summer lol... i usually only run if i think they r really gonna ruin my night with something serious.one time this summer,in broad daylight this cop saw me let the front end down as i was coming towards him probably around 85mph and by the time i got to him where the road makes a 90degree rt turn he was maybe 10ft off my back end, lights going... as soon as i made the turn i cracked the throttle and put it up in a wheelie till just before a stop sign, so he never got my plate.i completely lost him within 3blocks-that dumb *** never had a chance.. unfortunetly my buddy got chased late that night and didnt make a turn and crashed his bike. he broke his foot but he DID get away!!!! the thing i always remind myself when getting chased is that i dont have to go nuts to lose them..i guess in some other places in this country its different but up here they really have no chance

oh, gotta love that the double standard for cops is still running strong
Old 02-10-2004, 11:13 PM

cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea if i have 2,this year i'm not getting a ticket 4 nothing!!!but here n va,we have cops and game wardens.both of them want us,but i say fu*k em!!!!!!!!! :YEAH
Old 02-10-2004, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by aNskY
ever chased a bike?

yep twice

1st one the guy was coming into my town from another and I just joined the fun, which ended up us picking him up outta the pucker brush, I got to ride his wrecked bike back to the station though. it wasn't too phucked up.

2nd one I turned on a guy on main st doing about 50-60mph trying to do a wheelie. he was from canada and he just kept right on going. he didn't even stop at the border. i said ***** it. i seen him a couple months later in a bar and he was telling a few friends of mine that i let him off with a warning for doing about 140mph in a 25. they came and got me so i had a little chit chat with him. a couple of weeks later he tried pulling another wheelie with one of his friends on back and looped it. since he wanted to be a lying ***** about everything I arrested him for Driving to Endanger and charged him with criminal speed (he admitted to going about 70mph in a 25 on video) failure to show proof of insurance, operating in ME with a learners permit for Canada, operating w/o proper headgear on learners permit, operating with passenger on learners permit, and operating on learners permit at night. I think that was it not sure, been a couple of years. Anyway he ended up selling the bike to pay for all the fines. he was dating a girl in the U.S. so it wasn't like he couldn't just not return and get away with out paying them. Plus he wanted his bail money back because he had to pay close to $2G to get out of jail on bail bond. HAHA PHUCKER

Stopped another kid from Canada one time who just bought an F4i and was screwing around popping lil paper thing wheelies. I just stopped next to him at an Irving and told him to stop popping wheelies in town cause he was making me look bad. The little bitch started running his chops F-this and F-that. his girlfriend came over to where we were and could hear what he was saying to me. I told him to calm down all I was trying to do was help him out and leave town for that ****. He tried telling me I didn't know **** and that his bike doesn't even wheelie cause it's not powerful enough, hahahahahaha what a stupid *****. Well I was kinda getting sick of his **** and his g/f could tell. I then lit into the little **** and told him to drive his bike outta town and I'll showem just what the ***** it can and can't do. his jaw just kinda dropped and his g/f looked at him and said "he's not joking dumbass, you'd best watch what you say". He looked at me and apoligized and left. I seen him about a month later on the Trans Canada with a couple friends of mine and we saluted him as we passed em on 1 wheel lol
Old 02-10-2004, 11:30 PM

"oh, gotta love that the double standard for cops is still running strong "

sorry bro, but I haven't put myself in a position to be chased. all the stunting is done in a controlled environment "most" of the time and the high speed **** I got tired of, stuntings more fun
Old 02-11-2004, 12:00 AM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

well, dont be sorry!!!! im glad you dont put yourself in that position bro- i do most of my stuff out in the middle of NOWHERE-so thats my controlled enviroment--and "the high speed **** I got tired of, stuntings more fun"-- so its only stunting when you do tricks going slow?? id like to know what you meant by "i dont have to"....you dont have to cause your not going to get a ticket cause your a cop?? you've never been pulled over on your bike or even your car?? well, for most of us, aside from the occasional warning, WE get tickets when we get pulled over!!!!!im not looking to completely basterdize this thread but lets be real here-- for the most part(999,999 out of 1,000,000) your going to get let off of any tickets as soon as you show your badge.i know my buddy whos a nyc cop has no problems EVER,same with a few guys i grew up with so please dont use the bs'ing cop talk on me young man

oh, and i used to have a sticker that said that- its not the speed , its the sudden stops - oh how true it is......lol
Old 02-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BrynBaily is an unknown quantity at this point

Cops around these parts are total dicks. They aren’t supposed to chase you but they do anyhow. If you stop you know your goin to get it, and 9 times out of 10 if you were doin something “bad” they are goin to kick your stuff over and be rough with ya. 7-8 years later cops still carry a StarBoyz chip on their shoulder in this area and will nail ya to the wall to try to make a point. Now that the bike is geared I try to keep it in town lots or out in BFE to avoid it all. FTP!
Old 02-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ChalupaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

many times on foot....only once on the bike :YEAH
Old 02-11-2004, 02:51 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for RYANAKA99CENTS:

On COPS (i know its a show but still) when someone is getting their car searched and before the cop searches the car he asked the driver if there is anything he needs to know about thats in the car. The cop says if u tell me the truth I wont be so tuff on you. Is that really true or is the cop just trying to get everything he can find???

*Just curious*
Old 02-11-2004, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by sticky7841
I have a question for RYANAKA99CENTS:

On COPS (i know its a show but still) when someone is getting their car searched and before the cop searches the car he asked the driver if there is anything he needs to know about thats in the car. The cop says if u tell me the truth I wont be so tuff on you. Is that really true or is the cop just trying to get everything he can find???

*Just curious*
Yes we will go easier on them, it would be kinda rude not to be. Just like your parents or grandparents always said when you did something wrong, "If you tell the truth it will be a lot easier on you." The flip side to that coin is that if the subject tells the truth it's not the cops who are the desiding factor on what type of punishment they recieve, it's the DA's and Judge. Being honest is the best way to go, if ya do something wrong and get caught just own up to it.

The other part of being honest is safety. If you happen to have any sharp objects in the vehicle, needles, knifes, broken bottles, blah, blah and you know where it is tell them that way they don't get stuck. They're gonna be alot more pissed if you knew a needle was there, didn't tell them, and they get stuck, trust me it'll come back to bite you. hope this helps you make good decisions.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:24 PM

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point

I ran from the Good Ole Keokuk cops. Vaughn what a DICK!!! Well he didnt catch me so I hit the road to loop around Keokuk and the damn Sheriff was there So I just ripped the gas and nailed it all the way down Argyle Road.. If you are from The Keokuk area you know this road... Its fun to play on but has some bad *** Corners on it. Well the Sheriff was about 2 blocks behind me when I came off the last corner into about a mile and a half straight away so I nailed it. Not sure how fast I was going because the Speedo only goes up to 160 and the damn thing broke on me. Remember that WET... Well I got away but 2 weeks later they came to my house because they all knew it was me. Damn Keokuk cops. Well I guess if my family would have stayed out of trouble. But the cops were pretty cool about it and let me off real easy on the ticket part.. Man I sure do miss that bike. 89 FZR with a oversized cam in it. That bike would move.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:29 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person

Kenny thats why I never ran from them down here..........they ALL know everyone. LOL
Old 02-11-2004, 03:32 PM

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you know how it is to be young and dumb.....
Old 02-11-2004, 03:38 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person

****, I still AM young and dumb! lol Just a little wiser! hahaha
Old 02-11-2004, 04:17 PM

PisOnCavalier is an unknown quantity at this point

ryanaka99cents, its very cool that you are telling kids to go stunt out of the area, it really is! And yeah it sux you won't get tickets, but you also have a job/career that you have a 99% chance of being shot at (right?).

Don't get me wrong, i have my days were i hate you guys! I feel like your picken on me. but my cage is low/loud/& tinted, so its no surprise that i get rolled often.

I'm sure i've learned my lesson (at least until spring)... the judge today gave approved my "motion to vacate" and i have traffic school in a month :D So the system works... sometimes :P

oh... and i haven't run from the police! my trucks too slow.

Quick Reply: Have you ever run from the police?