Lessons? LongIsland NY (Suff)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 03:33 PM

MirGxNY is a decent person
Lessons? LongIsland NY (Suff)

Hey first post here....anyways im looking to learn how to stunt.....I own a 2001 r6 (carbureted, know its not the best for stunting) but it is what it is. Got friends that know how to stunt but they are always busy.....Anyone willing to give paid lessons? Or just teach me out of pure enthusiasm for teaching lol......seriously though if anyone is willing let me know $.....if u have a quad or a banged up bike I could learn with that has a cage etc etc that would be cool too....please lmk cant go another season without wheeling especially since i can wheelie a mountain bike for miles smh
Old 10-19-2016, 01:51 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lessons? LongIsland NY (Suff)

It just takes a lot of practice. The bike will be fine if it's tuned. Carbed bikes can still do ****. Try and get the front end high from the start. The longer it takes to get up to balance, the more speed you get and then you just waste time. I pop from almost a dead stop. I almost Loop out but catch the idle which should be cranked to 3500-4000ish rpms. Always feather the rear brake to keep from going over. Once the wheelie starts feeling lighter, even on streets, that's nowhere near where you need to be yet. You want to be beyond balance point and working the engine brake and rear brake otherwise you'll gain speed. Keep practicing and most importantly, have fun.