Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 01:22 AM

RedlineBeatz is a decent person

Hey , mn name is Kevin
'm A 21 and a 2year Nual living alone .

It all started when mn first purchase on 2 wheels , and no it was not a bike but a Derbi Senda Extreme ( photos to follow)
Bought 2nd hand and so a long time driving around with it .
worked with a group of Italians in the Mercedes .
After a few months I quietly start fiddling behind the backs of parents and especially my mind to put on my 2wieler .
This has subsequently become a truly unique piece , full TNT caps painted in cameleon were widened wheel and summits , to cover with spot lights and a built-in A-level brake light that was focused on my engine block : D
I also apparently had another gear , it exact teeth I have unfortunately never knew :/ but on the rolls was it 90 , but then it was too loud for the neighbors .
dusja idd you guessed it right there put a layer lying on uitlaatje of Technigas .
how do I do so I 'm sure all parents especially since not remember but especially school performance will not have done him .
Meanwhile mn found passion and I excel on my actions so do not worry : D

This has been over sold behind my back , shame maarja so be it : (
then stepped to a Honda Civic , but tie a different story .
Is also somewhere on a topic .

Bon after many cars civic, astra , bmw , Integra I thought the fine had to keep up with not just a stunt driving and low cornering hang me busy but I want to have full control over mn moto , so I have some skills but honestly ...
it's me never managed to ride on one wheel , and certainly not to balance : D
dusja therefore stunts .. ! that idea
Stop stickler here and there marja , suppose that is not the same.
Now I have opened this topic because I 'm about to sell mn Integra swap whatever but especially gem is estimated as a 6000-7000 € worth
much time and money inserted : o
I now have someone yesterday that his car has been sold this week and went to the bank to get going , the rest also , I contacted a lot of people who are in possession of a motorbike (and even offering for sale )
many reaction 's got and also swap was possible here.
Now there today 15 / 01 someone along in the evening with son on a motorbike Remork
how this will go , I do not know yet.
Now , here is the interresting = It refers to a Honda CBR 600cc correct info I have so soon .

But I also have a question ( s ) must first go see the insurance to see what they give me to join for cruising around, and proceed even if I have a thought of what I want to give a new life

Also have a size gekent in the moto werled another proposal stand ( Suzuki sv600s ) eig now I'd like to help him and about buying him , because he also has a 2nd block lying . was his first time now he has a ... think a Honda vfr1000cc painted in red like my Integra .
So sit with my head in the clouds really what . would immediately say that even though I am a person who pff how MOEK da explain .. it has a sense of logic and mechanics , also some risks dare take on the road , so to articulate
already stupidly mn derbi cleaned and polished shine straps in the garage , 500m was a bend naa L front and slid away . JAJA i neatly pulled back straight and especially *** what to slipping : o
nice and has picked mn cameleon paint saved : D

hmm dusja eig the real question .. What is the ideal Stunt moto ?
jaja for everyone else , but like many of you have known
also comes zowizo adjustments , dual rear , a cage ( with springs )
adjusted steering ( 2modelen ) other teeth AND a custom speed , ofk especially key so I 'm going to move or see . would also have liked the rear of suzuki 2001, I think, with the two vertical lines . Now that I can buy suzuki of 99 ( apparently better in oder maintenance and fewer parts as the 2001
Continue is not yet said about the paint that is unique
are brass knuckles as clutch and brake lever
pff what else?
erm yeah we 'll see about that : D
voila , questions and comments are always welcome poss or neg
wants to learn something !