Houston/The Woodlands Stunt Spot

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 09:20 PM

plasm800 is a decent person
Houston/The Woodlands Stunt Spot

Is there even a local stunt scene around here? I'm always stunting alone and haven't managed to find a group of guys that stunt around here, does anyone stunt here?
Old 03-03-2013, 10:27 PM

FullmetalFetus is a decent person
Re: Houston/The Woodlands Stunt Spot

i live in the woodlands as well. i cant think of a single place that would be cool with it. i dont stunt ...yet. but im sure the cops would be all over you if it was near the industrial type building hiding down the road from the exit 73 bar
Old 03-06-2013, 03:30 PM

mr.haterz is a decent person

motohouston.com
Old 03-10-2013, 01:55 AM

plasm800 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FullmetalFetus
i live in the woodlands as well. i cant think of a single place that would be cool with it. i dont stunt ...yet. but im sure the cops would be all over you if it was near the industrial type building hiding down the road from the exit 73 bar
I live in Oak Ridge more specifically, and there are constantly cops in this area, so I know what you mean.

Originally Posted by mr.haterz
motohouston.com
I've posted on there.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM

beatupf4i is a decent person

I live in the spring area and was wounder the same thing, nothing realy good around here
Old 05-05-2014, 08:02 AM

THX1138 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FullmetalFetus

Having a bit of police insight, I know that HPD would probably just tell you to leave than arrest you. HPD on patrol at night are kind of lenient to traffic offenses. Most of the dbag cops are in Pasadena, Friendswood, Constables, Sherriff's dept, etc. Small agencies that get hard ons on traffic offenses.

Sucks about H-town. We have so many warehouses and industrial areas, but they actually have fences to prevent intruders at night. I have found some pretty good secluded warehouses for lease near Cypress and 290 + 249 area that are fence-less. Also near the Jensen industrial area, there are giant secluded warehouses, but they have guards at night that could finger you to the cops. Jensen is dangerous as ****, and you could get bike jacked. Also, lots of cops on patrol looking for crime.

Cops don't really have to drive around, but they usually post up on empty parking lots to play clash of clans on their phones and wait for dispatch calls. I got several friends turned cops, and been on a couple of ride alongs. HPD may f*ck you if your bike isnt street legal, but they'll just probably tell you to scram. As long as its insured, you can prevent some tickets and towing.

There is a badass spot ultra secluded college near Wallisville 610 and I10 area, that I want to go to at night. I live on westheimer memorial area so its kind of far for me. I currently have an arrest warrant and no title on my bike at the moment so I don't want to risk it. I havent met any real stunters so in Houston, so im basically solo on this thing. Not that I mind, but I also don't own a trailer in case I trash my bike, so thats whats keeping me from going ***** out practicing. I kind of wished I lived in the country, because I wanna practice as much as I can.

Last edited by THX1138; 05-05-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 02:36 PM

leglesshotdog is a decent person

im a little north of conroe. i dont really stunt, i can stand on my tank and sit on my bars. my bike isnt set up for wheelies or any thing like that. but im slowly but surely buying parts to make that happen. but the only place i can really think of that might be ok is longstreet. and highway 75 north of newaverly. nothing great just two roads that i could think of for a segestion