Anyone know Trevor sanders from dsr Dallas,tx

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 09:12 PM

greenhornet347 is a decent person
Anyone know Trevor sanders from dsr Dallas,tx

I only ask cause I purchased his 03 f4i and I need to find out as much as I can about him..he had his bike for sale in Craigslist in dallas with pics looking good and sharp and I got a totally different bike..my uncle brought it back for me and I was discussed with what I got...the bike looks nothing as advertised,has a cracked frame,he told me the title was clean and clear and it's salvaged,and the bikes vin on title doesn't match the frame title.all plastics are zip tied even including the muffler...you give it throttle and the muffler falls off...I know he rides with dsr in Dallas ..he doesn't answer the phone or text back...so far I have nothin to do besides get a attourney and get him for false advertisement and maybe even a stolen bike...any info will be appreciated..thanks
Old 10-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Anyone know Trevor sanders from dsr Dallas,tx

WTF.. You Excepted that??? don't you have his contact info???
you live in the same state as him,... I would have brought that ****
right back to him...
Old 11-01-2012, 03:14 PM

CRFstuntin is a decent person

This is why you don't buy anything without seeing it in person . Try searching facebook. You don't even have an address? Is that even his real name? Best of luck to you but it sounds like you're **** out of luck.

For future reference, NEVER buy anything motorized unless you see it in person and make sure it's EXACTLY what you were told.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OH we got this already...
Old 11-01-2012, 04:50 PM

Jrose152 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh boy, this is a bad situation...
Old 08-08-2016, 02:55 PM

HVYmech1012 is a decent person

Originally Posted by greenhornet347
I only ask cause I purchased his 03 f4i and I need to find out as much as I can about him..he had his bike for sale in Craigslist in dallas with pics looking good and sharp and I got a totally different bike..my uncle brought it back for me and I was discussed with what I got...the bike looks nothing as advertised,has a cracked frame,he told me the title was clean and clear and it's salvaged,and the bikes vin on title doesn't match the frame title.all plastics are zip tied even including the muffler...you give it throttle and the muffler falls off...I know he rides with dsr in Dallas ..he doesn't answer the phone or text back...so far I have nothin to do besides get a attourney and get him for false advertisement and maybe even a stolen bike...any info will be appreciated..thanks
Old 08-08-2016, 02:58 PM

HVYmech1012 is a decent person

Yes he lives at 302 or 300 vanceville drive in west tawakoni Texas. And good luck getting your money back he is a piece of **** that lies and uses people.