OG members check in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 08:58 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person
OG members check in!!!

man this place used to be sooo popping. hard to believe whats happened. i mean are bikes even cool anymore? i think its just an entire different crowd of riders now.

can u even grasp what has happened in these past 8-10 years!? i remember coming on this site and you knew everyone in the usa that was 12ing lol. now look at it and where it has gone. hows everyone else been doing with shows? and i mean like decent shows that more then 100 people are there lol. like decent paid shows like it was. it has gotten worst up here in the north east by the year. is there a team that is still together and if so whens the last time u all rode together! been wanting to get some real talk on a sport we put so much time into. i dont wanna hear bs about how great it is and were going to the x games either lol.

please no newbs posting in here! thanks

if u want toss up what your doing in life now etc. theres so many people i wonder what happened to lol.

Last edited by GSE Nick; 01-19-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OG members check in!!!

Couldn't have made a better thread myself...

I always get the "quit living in the past", "stuntriding is going Mainstream",
blahblahblah.....

It's kinda sad that people are losing what this sport (if you want
to call it that) came from.

I'm getting Really bored with Clips of People just doing O's
I guess I'm just stuck in the past...
Old 01-20-2012, 01:30 AM

ahenry is a decent person

Im glad this started I just came back to the thread like a week ago. I miss the old days. Ive been riding by myself doing my own thing. Its funny you say remember the days when you knew who was 12'n. Now everywhere I look I see a stunt bike on someones truck and shows poping up everywhere. Its great to see what it has become. It seems like some of the truly great riders are out of the game now, and the new guys have no idea what they missed.

As far as life goes now I graduated college...took me long enough...lol.
And now believe it or not Im a deputy Sheriff! lol
Old 01-20-2012, 02:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I dont think I know where the key is to my bike? I really think circle killed the fun that use to be had. I loved it when it was underground. I guess I just lost interest along with most people that live in Orlando. I'm currently waiting on knee surgery #2 in just the past 6 months. Getting my ski natique ready for the spring. Moving on to dirt when my knee gets where I can tolerate walking again. And waiting for stunting to hit the X games lol not
Old 01-20-2012, 05:53 PM

zx636skiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Do I count?? LOL I haven't been on in about 3 years...and nothing set up for stunt anymore, but my old stunter is a daily rider fightered out. No zip ties tho...

Funny, found some old videos from PshychoFest from '03. Stunting sure has come a long way!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:09 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

really. its that dead in here lol
Old 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm kinda OG
Old 01-27-2012, 11:39 PM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember rocking back 1000 mph on the tank all throttle control and engine brake. Pure adrenaline. Dangerous and completely underground. And I met some of my best friends at the drag strip and on this site. I still ride. Just def not as much. Anyway props on the thread def struck a nerve!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bringin Back some OG's up in here...
Old 01-28-2012, 10:57 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still floating around... still do about 5-10 shows a year...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wrexttboy
I think people coming up in the sport thought that they where the next biggest thing. To me it's about gettin together with your crew, family, friends, and just have fun. No money, sponserships, im not smashin on anyone out there makin that happen. I'm jus the old dude with the grey hair doin the one wheel thing. Jus my 2 pennies.
I will agree that riding was so much better before sponsors and all the bullshit that comes with it. We use to all show up to the lot every night ride for hours and have cook outs at the lot. Now it's a bunch of people that have learned everything from watching videos. They have had it easy and that's what has ruined it for me. It's not hard to Stuntride when everyone else has figured it out for you. I guess that's why I don't care to ride anymore.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
I'm still floating around... still do about 5-10 shows a year...
Scott have not seen you for a few years since SW 06-07 I think. Those were some good times
Old 01-31-2012, 09:44 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I thought stuntlife was dead,, didnt everyone move to stuntride ? I just need a new hb setup otherwise i could do without the stunt life drama. too old for that **** now haha
Old 02-01-2012, 01:11 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

ahem... WHAT UP!!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Administrators

SL Has a Heart beat again...
Old 02-01-2012, 01:56 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

all we need to do is get some scumbags to rip people off again and i can flame them until nags bans me... then it will be alive again!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Trick
all we need to do is get some scumbags to rip people off again and i can flame them until nags bans me... then it will be alive again!!!
Won't happen, Someone gets a back feedback Scammer thread
about them and doesn't resolve it within 48hrs they are banned
for good from now on...

O tolerance scammer Law...
Old 02-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Administrators

I heard he Died actually
Old 02-01-2012, 04:34 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

I heart GSE Nick.....
Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I will agree that riding was so much better before sponsors and all the bullshit that comes with it. We use to all show up to the lot every night ride for hours and have cook outs at the lot. Now it's a bunch of people that have learned everything from watching videos. They have had it easy and that's what has ruined it for me. It's not hard to Stuntride when everyone else has figured it out for you. I guess that's why I don't care to ride anymore.
yeah. that burnt me out with alot of people.

the other day someone said to me "you been in the game for 10 years and all you got is Ralph Louie circles"

the game has changed. all the equipment and **** has been dailed in. i remember when you couldn't learn **** from stuntlife. people were just dicks. figure it out yourself. progress was much slower then. dudes getting tank circles withing a couple months of riding. its crazy.

but i'm still riding for the love of it. usually ride by myself or go out of town to see my old homies. Like *****! I kept your key for the next o town street ride!
Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I heard he Died actually

Quick Reply: OG members check in!!!