OG members check in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OG members check in!!!

Originally Posted by frayz
yeah. that burnt me out with alot of people.

the other day someone said to me "you been in the game for 10 years and all you got is Ralph Louie circles"

the game has changed. all the equipment and **** has been dailed in. i remember when you couldn't learn **** from stuntlife. people were just dicks. figure it out yourself. progress was much slower then. dudes getting tank circles withing a couple months of riding. its crazy.

but i'm still riding for the love of it. usually ride by myself or go out of town to see my old homies. Like *****! I kept your key for the next o town street ride!
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

OG, youll never be OG. Lol. Wheelies are gay.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You just call me Gay????
Old 04-29-2012, 04:50 PM

If you wheelie, you might like it in the butt.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:31 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSE Mike
If you wheelie, you might like it in the butt.
so does that mean u used to like it in the butt? but not anymore?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:12 AM

it means when i stop doing something it becomes gay,,,,and i like it in the butt. my d, her a....but dont worry, we are coming back real soon. keep your eyes open
Old 05-09-2012, 07:58 PM
www.GSENick.com

it means when i stop doing something it becomes gay,,,,and i like it in the butt. my d, her a....but dont worry, we are coming back real soon. keep your eyes open
i remember when i had my first beer lol. who is we son
Old 05-09-2012, 09:55 PM

wyliekylie is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not considered an OG but, its been 3 or 4 years since ive rode, I still got a bike that's in pieces & been thinking of putting it back together to hit up the lots.

What's up Mike ? You gonna start riding again?
Old 05-12-2012, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by wyliekylie
Im not considered an OG but, its been 3 or 4 years since ive rode, I still got a bike that's in pieces & been thinking of putting it back together to hit up the lots.

What's up Mike ? You gonna start riding again?
Kyle, your OG. And yes, Shane just got a new bike and he is getting that ready. Chris is trying to get something. So i guess you might see us out having fun. I might have a vid up soon of some old poop that makes me smile. Hey Nick, whats up, do you do anything cool anymore? When are you moving down lmao! You ******. Wheres gse anthony?, in depends? im kidding but i need some more utz crab flavored. Anyone?
Old 05-12-2012, 01:27 AM

buckle up is a decent person

check check check ah wtf lol
Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Save your money riding is over rated. Save up and build a sweet hot rod so you can enjoy it when your older
Old 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
www.GSENick.com

Kyle, your OG. And yes, Shane just got a new bike and he is getting that ready. Chris is trying to get something. So i guess you might see us out having fun. I might have a vid up soon of some old poop that makes me smile. Hey Nick, whats up, do you do anything cool anymore? When are you moving down lmao! You ******. Wheres gse anthony?, in depends? im kidding but i need some more utz crab flavored. Anyone?
post up some old stuff lol. and no nothing cool lol. sold my nice stunter and bought a sweet harley. kinda finally retired i guess. i did just buy another 06 636 tho, gonna build it for fun just to take out on days i wanna go **** off. think i still have one show left to fill for this year but ill prolly pass it off. i dunno. and your guess is as good as mine with anthony, i see him once every couple years. hes doing good i think, bought a speed boat that takes up all his time, still has a bike tho. and son ill send ya some utz chips hahaha. you guys should all buy 02 gsxrs again lol
Old 05-12-2012, 09:59 AM
www.GSENick.com

Old 05-12-2012, 01:21 PM

Good Deal Man, I'll PM you my new #. Post up some old Poop! lol
Old 05-12-2012, 02:07 PM

Go to gsemike youtube. Untitled420 is the video i just found and uploaded , its not mobile friendly. Its got some OG riders in it. Nick are your serious with that bike. Are you a hells angel? Haha. Hey kyle do you have a bike?

Last edited by GSE Mike; 05-12-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:57 PM

Go to gsemike youtube. Untitled420 is the video i just found and uploaded , its not mobile friendly. Its got some OG riders in it. Nick are your serious with that bike. Are you a hells angel? Haha. Hey kyle do you have a bike?

Yeah I still have my red & black F4i in storage, Gotta devote a weekend to building it, I bought a frame for the street & took it completly apart a few years ago. Lost interest for while, lol.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:08 PM

Here's an old vid from cyclepalooza.

Last edited by wyliekylie; 05-17-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 PM

dw2gtx is an unknown quantity at this point

This is some funny ****.... I haven't ridden a wheelie in a lot since 07 maybe 08, whenever moto town show was, and I just bought an 04 636 to ride. Maybe the old school needs to show the new school where they came from ! I like this thread, this site is dead.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

BTB Matt is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I haven't been on this site since '06. I remember when Chauncy pulling a no throttle hand for 10 seconds was the ****.

Quick Reply: OG members check in!!!