Why stunt farm sucks balls

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 02:57 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Why stunt farm sucks *****

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
stunt farm is top notch and big fam does tons of work for this sport out of love for the sport,not making big $$..sounds like you just had a little hiccup with them,and def. not worth posting a hate thread about IMO
+1.....Big Fams been busting his *** the last few months with the FFC series, let alone his other obligations. He would have more than made up for the delay if you would've been a bit more patient, I'm sure of it. **** happens in business. I hate having to delay orders, myself.....but it happens to the best of us. Fam's a good guy!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:18 PM

StuntFarm is a decent person

I do, can and have handled this situation and others like this professionally. I have self respect and I will not allow someone to disrespect me for $20. When he started sending **** You emails after I refunded his money to him that was uncalled for. I dont need the money like that. I take all the money from my clothing line and support the sport with it. So StuntFarm is not paying my bills at home nor affording me a nice car to drive or anything like that. I do this for the love of the sport. People who know me know that. Anyways shame you would not buy my shirts because I made dude aware that he is not as gangster as he thought he was, and he should not talk to another man the way he did, but that's your choice. There are plenty of other shirt companies out there who are not in this to make money off stuntriders but give back to the sport. I only ask that you support those kinds of companies and find out witch ones are witch. I think this subject has been covered fully. hopefully lol
Old 07-13-2010, 03:38 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
He would have more than made up for the delay if you would've been a bit more patient, I'm sure of it.

but he did make up for the delay, and even without the patience, plus in the face of insults. couldn't find a better guy in my book.

www.stuntfarm.com for life
Old 07-13-2010, 03:51 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lee majors
but he did make up for the delay, and even without the patience, plus in the face of insults. couldn't find a better guy in my book.

www.stuntfarm.com for life
Yeah....I got all excited and posted before I read the thread!!

Fam takes care of his business!!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Yeah....I got all excited and posted before I read the thread!!

Fam takes care of his business!!

Sure do... Speaking of, I have that extra leaver do you want me to send it to you? I'll be in Frisco all weekend this weekend for my b-day if your gonna be around there I can take it with me? Holler let me know.. No riding this weekend I'm flying up there I fly in Thursday night. Party in the City Saturday? Imma post a SR thread about it!!! LOL
Old 07-13-2010, 06:26 PM
time to kill it

trdtruck26 is a decent person

i have supported stunt farm for day one i have known big fam since the begging.. he has done alot for the sport and i have never heard of him asking for anything back.. the clothing is sick as ****... so it does sound like you just had a lil bump but dude **** happens some times...
Old 07-14-2010, 11:22 AM

StuntMing is a decent person

SHUT UP AND STUNT

Stuntfarm FTW
Old 07-14-2010, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by StuntFarm
Sure do... Speaking of, I have that extra leaver do you want me to send it to you? I'll be in Frisco all weekend this weekend for my b-day if your gonna be around there I can take it with me? Holler let me know.. No riding this weekend I'm flying up there I fly in Thursday night. Party in the City Saturday? Imma post a SR thread about it!!! LOL
If you plan on shootin up to the Redwood forest, sure, bring it with!! If not, I'll just get it from ya next time I see ya, bro!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person
Re: Why stunt farm is the BEST!!!!

Woohoo! Just from with FAM at StuntFarm.com and the dude is sending me a free shirt!!!! Good **** and just to keep it honest I bought another from him. **** is gangsta and planned on getting one anyway but never figured in a free one and dayum he's even sending me some SF decals!!!! Guys wayyyyyy ok in my book and I be supporting the Stunt Farm FAM for life!!!
Props FAM and thanks for the rep blocks Dick Loogie Stunts!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:16 AM

ROSS81 is an unknown quantity at this point

you cant keep everyone happy all the time, theres always gonna be hiccups at some stage n thats just the way buisness goes and not just in clothing or parts, he refunded the money for the shirt that was originally ordered but sent it anyway and sent another free 1, ****, i think that more than makes up for it.. personally if theres a delay with something i always think a quick phonecall is the best way to go to get things sorted..
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

its a big hit at the bars
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG950624.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	240644  
Old 07-19-2010, 09:29 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

this thread is full of

and lulz!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:31 AM

freeway905 is a decent person

people always bitchn...fam is my boy and he is not fucked up like you say. but i do feel your anger but hey **** happens, as long as you get your product it should be all good
Old 07-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Re: Why stunt farm is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

Just got my free shirt (white one) the one I bought and some sick free decals! I love decals almost as much as free ****! FAM is the man and like they say Stunt Farm FTW!!!

Guess I should thank the dude that started this thread too!

Name:  DSC00361.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  76.7 KB
Old 07-23-2010, 11:18 PM

bsvitak is a decent person

It does suck when you order **** online and it takes forever....Especially when u really want it ...I checked out stunfarm after readin this and they got some alright **** but they aint got a big selection anybody know of any other websites like this???
Old 07-24-2010, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by bsvitak
It does suck when you order **** online and it takes forever....Especially when u really want it ...I checked out stunfarm after readin this and they got some alright **** but they aint got a big selection anybody know of any other websites like this???
We have sum new stuff going up on the web site each month we releAse a new design. But check out dopestatus.com they have some nice gear and they will treat you right.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:38 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Thier **** is worth waiting for buddy! Awesome quality and still the best graphics out there plus you support the stunt family! My next purchase will be the "Stacked" tee! New designs every month so check them often to get the design that you want.
www.stuntfarm.com
Old 07-24-2010, 02:11 PM

I'll keep an eye out I didnt even here about stuntfarm until this thread so in a way it wasnt bad probably brought you a little business...good lookin out on the site Ill keep checkin em' both out
Old 07-24-2010, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Thier **** is worth waiting for buddy! Awesome quality and still the best graphics out there plus you support the stunt family! My next purchase will be the "Stacked" tee! New designs every month so check them often to get the design that you want.
www.stuntfarm.com
Yea u right some **** is worth waiting for if it wasnt I would never order online...but I checked out a couple websites and stunt farm seems to have the best designs and its easiest to site to get around, some of the other sites aint got nice shirts and they dont have a big selection anyway so you shouldnt knock em down when they're makin up for it especially when there aint a lot of good places to choose from. some places wouldnt even offer u a second shirt or even ur money back **** happens so if you find a business thats gonna hook u up when u have a problem u should be promoting that not the bad **** its hrd to find people that'll work wit ya
Old 07-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Yea u right some **** is worth waiting for if it wasnt I would never order online...but I checked out a couple websites and stunt farm seems to have the best designs and its easiest to site to get around, some of the other sites aint got nice shirts and they dont have a big selection anyway so you shouldnt knock em down when they're makin up for it especially when there aint a lot of good places to choose from. some places wouldnt even offer u a second shirt or even ur money back **** happens so if you find a business thats gonna hook u up when u have a problem u should be promoting that not the bad **** its hrd to find people that'll work wit ya
Dude, I think your a little (lot) confused I'm not knocking them bro, I'm representing them. Maybe you should start at the first post and read through to get the story like, right

Quick Reply: Why stunt farm sucks balls