Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 11:38 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

I need some stunting peices. Im new here but i am not new to stunting, I just got my bike licence and getting new bike that my parents are going to buy me, i want the cbr1000 one because i know honda makes good bikes and i know my things when it comes to cars so dont tell me nothing.

But what i need you to tell me is what stunt peices i am going to need to stunt good like i know the back peice i am going to need the metal bar that is like a U shape thing i can make that but like if u can buy that please someone tell me which store will sell this and how much it will cost and install labour and everything.

Also what peices to my bike will i need to stunt like higher tricks and stuff. I know the basics like one wheel on the back and the front i know you just break and stuff on the front break and like lean and ur bike go up forward but like other tricks can someone tell me some peices and please lead me to the best website stores where i can purchase. thank you in advance all and happy stunting to everyone
Old 05-27-2010, 11:46 PM

02gsxxr is a decent person
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

if this is a serious post your oging to get no help.... with an attitude like that esp. on this website
Old 05-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

======= http://www.ccshoper.com =======

free shipping
competitive price
any size available
accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

======= http://www.ccshoper.com ========

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I.P. CHECK PLEASE!!!Fake acct. but if it's not a fake then here ya go ********...First off,You fail,and know absolutely nothing about stuntin, you call a round bar the U shaped thingy.BWAHAHAHAH
And if you need someone to install **** for you then find another sport cause stunters NEED to work on thier own **** on a daily basis.Now go out and buy a minty gsxr 1000/750/600 for your squidball *** and go crash into a wall.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blee
I.P. CHECK PLEASE!!!Fake acct. but if it's not a fake then here ya go ********...First off,You fail,and know absolutely nothing about stuntin, you call a round bar the U shaped thingy.BWAHAHAHAH
And if you need someone to install **** for you then find another sport cause stunters NEED to work on thier own **** on a daily basis.Now go out and buy a minty gsxr 1000/750/600 for your squidball *** and go crash into a wall.
but he knows cars

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:15 AM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

Originally Posted by old duffer
but he knows cars

so don't tell him nothin.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:44 AM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by AJTelin
I need some stunting peices. Im new here but i am not new to stunting, I just got my bike licence and getting new bike that my parents are going to buy me, i want the cbr1000 one because i know honda makes good bikes and i know my things when it comes to cars so dont tell me nothing.

But what i need you to tell me is what stunt peices i am going to need to stunt good like i know the back peice i am going to need the metal bar that is like a U shape thing i can make that but like if u can buy that please someone tell me which store will sell this and how much it will cost and install labour and everything.

Also what peices to my bike will i need to stunt like higher tricks and stuff. I know the basics like one wheel on the back and the front i know you just break and stuff on the front break and like lean and ur bike go up forward but like other tricks can someone tell me some peices and please lead me to the best website stores where i can purchase. thank you in advance all and happy stunting to everyone
wtf????????? not new to stunting
either your a ******* moron or this isnt a real post, anyone who isnt new to stunting wouldnt need to know where to go, much less not know the basics. what the hell exactly is higher tricks????? Plus if your parents are buying you the bike and your going to do this to it im highly doubting they are going to not want their money back. till this post i wasnt aware that you could get even lower then squid but you accomplished that buddy . what the hell knowin about cars have to do anything with bikes and stunting. do yourself and us a favor and stick with four wheels buddy.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:57 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Originally Posted by old duffer
======= http://www.ccshoper.com =======

free shipping
competitive price
any size available
accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

======= http://www.ccshoper.com ========

PM this guy an buy all your **** from him.....maybe he will leave us alone!
Old 05-28-2010, 03:04 AM
PRO STUNTER

Originally Posted by swampy
wtf????????? not new to stunting
either your a ******* moron or this isnt a real post, anyone who isnt new to stunting wouldnt need to know where to go, much less not know the basics. what the hell exactly is higher tricks????? Plus if your parents are buying you the bike and your going to do this to it im highly doubting they are going to not want their money back. till this post i wasnt aware that you could get even lower then squid but you accomplished that buddy . what the hell knowin about cars have to do anything with bikes and stunting. do yourself and us a favor and stick with four wheels buddy.
dont call me a moron.
i am not new to stunting i did drifting in my acura prelude and i can control handbreaking in snow so obviously i can handle tricking. I also used to own a bmx and do tricks, obviously bmx is nothing like real bike as bike is faster and more powerful but same force physics apply so i am not new to stunting. If you have nothing valuable to tell me dont tell me.

I can handle alot of stuff like this and simply asked for help and wanted to see if maybe people here will lead me to store for stunting peices as i am not sure what best peices for stunting are.

PS: I knew the U thing is call a round bar DUH everyone know this i was just kidding and saying U thing because maybe some here dont know, dont always think you are smartest, you should be helpful.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 AM
PRO STUNTER

Originally Posted by blee
YEs obvious i have to fix my own bike part this is in every manual so dont think you made this up. Stop being rude all I was asking was for store locations and I dont understand your problems.

You are also against the forum rules saying squidball *** crash into wall that is wrong learn something please and be helpful.

Happy stuntint to rest
Old 05-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You are also against the forum rules saying squidball *** crash into wall that is wrong learn something please and be helpful.

Happy stuntint to rest
There are no rules on stuntlife. It's every man for himself.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:43 AM
Naarden Bike Super Store

NAARDEN INC is a decent person

let me know what parts you want or if you need help
http://naarden.biz
Old 05-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
let me know what parts you want or if you need help
http://naarden.biz
Don't tell him nothin, he knows his stuff
Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 AM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

Wal-Mart sells good U-shaped thingys for the back...and the also have alot of cool stunt pieces!! I heard they made a cool easy button for instant whoolies!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Someone Teach Me!

Maztamynd is a decent person

Is this guy serious? Jesus Christ.. How do you **** that up?
Old 05-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Registered Spammer

still trying to get that clutch thing down...jsut seems to buck...matter o fact..call me a ***** but it is kinda scary the way it bucks...feels like someting is gonna brake...think im gonna try again tomorrow...haha...would you guys recomend sitting down and doing it, or standing or what?

Old 05-28-2010, 09:37 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Originally Posted by tone the natural
there are no rules on stuntlife. It's every man for himself.
+1
Old 05-28-2010, 09:48 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Threads like this are the reason I spend most of my time at Stuntride now.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 AM
$peedFreak Motorsport$

speedfreakmotor is a decent person

Wow... thats all just wow...
Old 05-28-2010, 10:22 AM

~03~raven is a decent person

dont call me a moron.
i am not new to stunting i did drifting in my acura prelude and i can control handbreaking in snow so obviously i can handle tricking. I also used to own a bmx and do tricks, obviously bmx is nothing like real bike as bike is faster and more powerful but same force physics apply so i am not new to stunting. If you have nothing valuable to tell me dont tell me.

I can handle alot of stuff like this and simply asked for help and wanted to see if maybe people here will lead me to store for stunting peices as i am not sure what best peices for stunting are.

PS: I knew the U thing is call a round bar DUH everyone know this i was just kidding and saying U thing because maybe some here dont know, dont always think you are smartest, you should be helpful.
So you know how to do BS handbrake drifts in a FWD? You even sure about that buddy? Acura prelude? So did you rebadge it? Obviously you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Even if you did know how to drift a car properly that's not going to help you in the least bit trying to stunt a bike. Throttle, clutch, brake control are all completely different when it comes to comparing cars to motorcycles. So since I used to skateboard and ride BMX and was pretty damn good at both that made me not new to stunting when I decided to stunt the R6? I wish, and hell buddy I grew up on dirt bikes. Just because you have done one thing doesn't mean you can apply that to another that is completely different and unrelated. Not everything in this world in interchangeable. Your logic is completely flawed. So how old are you 16? 17? If you are 18+ man you need to go back to school.

And so you knew the U thingy was a round bar but called it a U thingy because people on a stunt forum might not know what that stunt part is called? Give me a break. That sounds like you are full of **** in all honesty.

Maybe it sounds like me and others are being dicks but man you aren't helping your own case. You ask for basic help and then try to act like you know what you are talking about and are familiar with stunting. Dude if you need help and you're a noob just ask but don't act immature and cocky. Because unless your vernacular is just way behind the rest of your abilities I can tell you right now you know absolutely nothing about stunting. I don't give a **** what you think you know about cars. Hell most of us on here could school you in that field too.

Later Kid.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 05-28-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices