GoPro question

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 05:10 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
GoPro question

guys (i did send em an email but they haven't replied )

im about to get a go pro but i wanna ask 2 things

1. im in aust and am worried how they charge (in the wall socket or off the computer) because well obviously the U.S wall sockets are different to the AUST sockets

and 2. does anybody know if i order one do they send the appropriate wall connection?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: GoPro question

they take 2 AAA batteries
Old 11-03-2009, 07:12 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
they take 2 AAA batteries

really?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes, really lol
Old 11-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Group Moderator

GoPro recommends you use rechargeable AAA's so it saves you money in the long run. I still just buy AAA's in bulk but im gonna invest in some rechargeable ones soon. Damn gopro eats batteries fast.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:29 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

SICKNESS

ive got rechargeable ones anyway......

now i just gotta wait alittle longer to save alittle more $$ and lets goproing
Old 11-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Group Moderator

someone has one on here for sale for $125 with everything.... lemme see if i can find it
Old 11-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Group Moderator

someone has one on here for sale for $125 with everything.... lemme see if i can find it
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468...eo-camera.html
Old 11-03-2009, 08:04 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

it doesnt look like the HD one

i want the HD you bute cracker snapper
Old 11-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
it doesnt look like the HD one

i want the HD you bute cracker snapper
oops i still run the regular ones... i havent jumped on the HD wagon yet with anything
Old 11-03-2009, 08:08 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

oops i still run the regular ones... i havent jumped on the HD wagon yet with anything
you got any footage from your that i may have alook at?

i just wanna see the Quality compared to the HD ones

ive got a FULL HD cam corder that cost nearly $1800 but i dont wanna strap that to my bike (i think you can understand why)
Old 11-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Group Moderator

you got any footage from your that i may have alook at?

i just wanna see the Quality compared to the HD ones

ive got a FULL HD cam corder that cost nearly $1800 but i dont wanna strap that to my bike (i think you can understand why)
yeah look on my vimeo one of the sessions has some gopro stuff in it
Old 11-03-2009, 11:35 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

only use energizer advanced lithium ion batteries....use anything else and the the cam will eat them
Old 11-03-2009, 11:47 AM

kawasaker is a decent person

creepy

just bend the conneccotrs
Old 11-03-2009, 12:08 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JohnR
only use energizer advanced lithium ion batteries....use anything else and the the cam will eat them

+1728354218376482730640872364 i bought gas station batteries right before we went to meet for ROC and i have like 15 minutes and dead. if you dont use lithium batteries dont expect to have any film time at all.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:42 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

+50506060060 ONLY LITHIUM BATTERIES AND TAKE THEM OUT IF YOUR NOT USIN THE CAM!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by kawasaker
creepy

just bend the conneccotrs
i
Old 11-04-2009, 01:42 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

i

why are you guys laughing at our power points?

hey rock
Old 11-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Group Moderator

why are you guys laughing at our power points?

hey rock
cause they look funny to me...
Old 11-04-2009, 01:58 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

cause they look funny to me...
you yanks always gotta be different

Quick Reply: GoPro question