Anyone Stunt a 2-Stroke?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 11:41 PM

NuSoup is a decent person
Re: Anyone Stunt a 2-Stroke?

Originally Posted by Towlieee
on a 400 pound sport bike, idle is everything.

All these guys you see on here doing circles, are doing them on idle.

but again, idle wont matter for fast straight line wheelies
and idle doesn't matter on a dirt bike for cirlces or slow stunts

but on a 400 pound street bike, good lucky rocking 5mph steady
Dude, I really am lost. I'm pretty sure you can idle anything...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:46 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

oh ya, my video response to the 2 stroke guys on the street.

They are nuts for killing the street on a regular basis, I hardly get my dirt bike on the street. But come on, most of what they do is power wheelies, and foot drag circles. Can't even compare to stunting a 4 stroke (something you can find ALL OVER youtube)

Here is a 4 stroke dirt bike, heavier then their 2 strokes, just with a FOUR STROKE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSYw6...e=channel_page

It's all what you want. Wanna do power wheelies and go fast? Then try the 2 stroke.. Want smooth torqy controllable power??? Ride a 4 stroke.

btw you CAN stunt a 2 stroke, but leave the 2 strokes to the light dirt bikes... If you wanna stunt a 2 stroke, stunt a 2 stroke dirt bike! Don't waste your time putting a 2 stroke in a heavy pig of a bike that sport bikes are...

Last edited by Towlieee; 06-17-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NuSoup
Dude, I really am lost. I'm pretty sure you can idle anything...
Yes you can, but it's going to be way harder.

You could stunt a hayabusa with a turbo, does it make it a good choice?

IF you want something that's gonna be stupid fast, stunt a 1000cc 4 stroke
Old 06-18-2009, 02:30 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

They are nuts for killing the street on a regular basis, I hardly get my dirt bike on the street. But come on, most of what they do is power wheelies, and foot drag circles. Can't even compare to stunting a 4 stroke (something you can find ALL OVER youtube)

Here is a 4 stroke dirt bike, heavier then their 2 strokes, just with a FOUR STROKE!

It's all what you want. Wanna do power wheelies and go fast? Then try the 2 stroke.. Want smooth torqy controllable power??? Ride a 4 stroke.

btw you CAN stunt a 2 stroke, but leave the 2 strokes to the light dirt bikes... If you wanna stunt a 2 stroke, stunt a 2 stroke dirt bike! Don't waste your time putting a 2 stroke in a heavy pig of a bike that sport bikes are...

dudes pretty good on that dirt bike.....
Old 06-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude i gotta give it towliee, he pretty much put it out there exactly how it needs to be.... i can rock a mad bp wheelies on a 2stroke all days long, you try to get it to slow down to a decent crawl, and it bogs and bucks, and hates its life, pretty much if your gonna just do fast sitdowns you can rock any dirt bike for that (4 stroke 2 stroke w/e), but 2 stroke do not like slow wheelies.... i know that from first hand experience, i would put my video up of me on the highway, but cant till after court; just go grab yourself a 450 good all round bike for anything you need it to be, 450s are some bad mf! you can rock some slow *** wheelies on them.... its a breeze.... just whatever you do, dont try a cr500 motor in like a f4i frame... completely pointless.....
Old 06-22-2009, 04:09 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

nothin to do wit puttin a dirtbike motor in a streetbike.....
Mike screwin around on my smoker

http://vimeo.com/3098530

good times
Old 06-22-2009, 08:03 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by faster321
dude i gotta give it towliee, he pretty much put it out there exactly how it needs to be.... i can rock a mad bp wheelies on a 2stroke all days long, you try to get it to slow down to a decent crawl, and it bogs and bucks, and hates its life, pretty much if your gonna just do fast sitdowns you can rock any dirt bike for that (4 stroke 2 stroke w/e), but 2 stroke do not like slow wheelies.... i know that from first hand experience, i would put my video up of me on the highway, but cant till after court; just go grab yourself a 450 good all round bike for anything you need it to be, 450s are some bad mf! you can rock some slow *** wheelies on them.... its a breeze.... just whatever you do, dont try a cr500 motor in like a f4i frame... completely pointless.....
You're my ****** hero. I almost hate my bike now. it doesn't just not like a slow wheelie, it wants to kill me for trying.

I can loop a 2 stroke 250 in any gear. just crack it open with some enthusiasm. I have to assume a 2 stroke 500 would get back MotoGP fast.

My 2 cents. if you want to make some extra cash, jump on a 2 stroke 500, and clutch one up. First, put a lump of coal between your butt cheeks.

you should find a diamond somehwere in your *** after the first attempt.

Last edited by excessa; 06-22-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 AM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
put a lump of coal between your butt cheeks.
You should find a diamond somehwere in your *** after the first attempt.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:19 AM

tidus10 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
you should find a diamond somehwere in your *** after the first attempt.

take towliees advice m8, we understand you like your 2 strokes but they just arnt designed for street stunting in a 400lb frame..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:01 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

motard the 125, less worries with that..but if u do manage to put a cr 500 engine in a gsxr chasis plz post up pics.....in time u might see it was better to keep the design element basic with the motor that was intended for the bike
Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

I find this thread quite funny. Im biulding a 2 stroke stunter at the moment. A Yamaha ypvs 350 (in the USA RDZ350 i think).
Two strokes can Idle your all talking about MX bikes they are not tuned/set up to idle. You can make them strong at the bottom just ask any enduro rider what a flywheel weight does to the low grunt on a Honda crm250.
CC for CC a 2 stroke has more tourque than a four stroke and less weight
It will not be done till jan or feb next year but I will post pics when I start Im just getting bits collected in at the moment.

pez
Old 06-22-2009, 01:10 PM

hughes_097 is a decent person

Squid.....
Old 06-22-2009, 02:09 PM
StuntStarz World First

Joe87 is a decent person

would you not have to run the 2 stroke REALLY lean for it not to keep oiling the plug at idle?
Old 06-22-2009, 02:18 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

I could circle my old 02 cr125, I scraped off about 4inches of rear fender. It was great for coasters.

I used to be able to scrape my cr500 back in the day and rock first gear slow wheelies. but that was when I had throttle control
Old 06-22-2009, 05:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
I could circle my old 02 cr125, I scraped off about 4inches of rear fender. It was great for coasters.

I used to be able to scrape my cr500 back in the day and rock first gear slow wheelies. but that was when I had throttle control
Ryan, you're a sick rider.

even detuned the yz is too twitchy for me to get anything but a beatdown trying to clutch up a first gear wheelie.

I'd think any normal rider would be getting their *** smashed by a 2 stroke stunter. (Power wheelies not included) I like to think that because then I don't feel like I suck at the wheelies.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:32 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Hmmm interesting topic really.I would think fouling out the plugs is gonna be pretty common trying to idle a 2-stroke,, but hey just throw in a few rev-limiters and braaap!!! clean that bitch out Trying to fit the cr500 or kx 500 into a gixxer is pretty fkn retarted for the amount of mods you would have to do plus,,, it's FKN RETARDED
Old 06-22-2009, 05:34 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person

interesting idea if you want a long project but if your ready to stunt now then put supermoto rims and tires on any dirtbike 2 or 4 stroke and you have a stuntbike. you dont need a bigger sprocket.you will just have to learn how to slip the clutch in when it starts bogging
Old 06-22-2009, 05:43 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

The cr150 is perfect for beginer stunting, Towliee was killin it. Just look at how many good stunter bust out a 2 cycle bike for their paly/pit bikes...none or hardly any. It's all crf50 150 or 450's for a reason. This thread is going on forever!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:47 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Putting a 2 stroke 500 motor in a sportbike frame is the EPIC FAIL idea of all time WTF!!?? Ok had to rant ,,Did I mention thats FKN RETARDED
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by MotoPhotoMan
The cr150 is perfect for beginer stunting, Towliee was killin it. Just look at how many good stunter bust out a 2 cycle bike for their paly/pit bikes...none or hardly any. It's all crf50 150 or 450's for a reason. This thread is going on forever!!!

my play bike is a kx80'. but id dont understand why you would want to do that when these are available

Quick Reply: Anyone Stunt a 2-Stroke?