Thanks Stunters!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2002, 03:39 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Stunters!!!!

In the past few months, I have met alot of great riders and people throughout this sport of ours. I just wanted to extend a "Thanks" to all those who made a dream come true. Its also my pleasure to be apart of this sport.

I had the pleasure of meeting the following people in person, email or through the phone....

Thew, Crazy Dan, Chauncey, Todd Colbert, Pauly, Shugga, GYNXxx
, DSOG Thomasm, FISH, XSBA, and Darius. Also, to those I have meet through StuntLife.com.

I just wanted to thank you all for this and I hope to meet other riders as well in the near future. Just get your pens ready because I need to start getting autographs!!!

Next on list to meet.....

PBR, Jo Jo, Kyle, Wink 1100, D-Mann, Scooter Trash, GMO, Star boyz, DV8, Cali Boyz, Ruff Ryders..... OOOooo damn all of them at this point.

#1 Fan ..AND #1 SBFreaks "Bad ***" Video editor
Old 10-31-2002, 10:07 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Why do you think I started StuntLife and goto all the shows? Cause everyone is cool ****!

I feel ya Baker!
Old 10-31-2002, 10:12 AM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed

I agree, this site is Excellent. Being up in Eastern Canada the only show we ever got was GMO and it was Awesome except they weren't allowed back because they were too hard on the track. So hopefully this summer I can make it to some shows and meet some people that I've only seen in videos.
Old 10-31-2002, 12:16 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
Baker I couldnt have said it better myself. I have met so many cool people that it is ridiculous. I love this sport! We went out to California and rode with SBF and SoCal. That was off the hook!!
WSRC was the ****!!!!!!!! We got to see and meet alot of people. Baker thanks for your contributions. I dont know what I would do without those patented "bad ***" videos you put out.
You got mad skillz man!!!!

We cant forget the man. We all have to give mad props to SHUGGA for hooking us up with this PIMP SITE!!!!! Thanks man!

I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2002, 01:58 PM

I'm glad ya all feel me on this.....

I can't stun, but I have something to offer ...at this point its video work. Show me or Stun me and I'll try to make ya all famous.

I just wanted to voice my thoughts to all and thanks again stunners!!
Old 10-31-2002, 02:41 PM
AGGRESSION!

Im not but two guys in our group are Coreys cousins. We met so many people there. I know we met you. That was the ****! I cant wait to go back there. We wanted to go to Bakersfield this weekend but we ended up not being able to go. But hopefully soon.
Old 10-31-2002, 02:48 PM

Yeah Bakersfield will be off the hook again, but less fans about 24,000 this event. Darius, Corey, Kenny P and Bruce will be ripping it up. These fools qlitched the Sac stunfest with mad skills....this will be a repeat of that event. TIME TO GET CRAZY for the fans. Wish us luck stunners..........RepN the sport any way we can.
Old 10-31-2002, 03:03 PM
AGGRESSION!

**** I wish we could go!!!!
I know they will represent to the fullest!!!!
Good Luck and I cant wait to see the vid that Baker puts together for this one. Its guaranteed to be off the hook!!!

There will be one right Baker????
Old 10-31-2002, 03:20 PM
www.purebredriders.com

DIGIDY PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel the same way about meeting everybody

i dont even call my old friends hardly at all i just get on this stupid computer and talk to a screen

its worth traveling to hang with everybody but gets ******* exspensive and the dogs aint been ******* like they used to

but well manage

looking forward to hangin with sbf
really one of the only bunch of riders i wont to meet

soon enough well be out there or youll come out here

blaze em slow and long
Old 10-31-2002, 03:38 PM

DIGIDY

O thats so true bro. Man all I know is my home is your home ....Cali is open anytime you all need it to be. Just a call anytime. This offer goes to any stunners from StuntLife.com . We will try to shack ya up for the weekend ....pager 510-252-7006 or email -baker-@sbfreaks.com
Old 10-31-2002, 03:41 PM

Originally posted by EDOG OUTERMOST
**** I wish we could go!!!!
I know they will represent to the fullest!!!!
Good Luck and I cant wait to see the vid that Baker puts together for this one. Its guaranteed to be off the hook!!!

There will be one right Baker????
Yes , yes I will try to bust out a video for ya all....I have 9 dv tapes right here sitting on my desk. Footage from 25+ riders ripping it up at a 50 stuntfest...lol to our lastest edition to www.sbfgirls.com . Too much work and not enough play time..lol
Old 10-31-2002, 03:56 PM

bad dad is an unknown quantity at this point
I got to meet Baker and CR500!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2002, 05:17 PM
AGGRESSION!

**** I know what you mean. I have been editing going a year now and its time cosuming. Im not the "bad *** video editor" that you are but I try. I have too many damn editing programs and its hard to learn how to use them all. Someday I can achieve the PIMP STATUS VIDEO EDITOR that Baker already has. Your videos are off the hook!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2002, 05:42 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
BAKER ...thanks ....and thanks some more for hooking me up with some programs .... We will meet sometime .... The two best video editors gotta meet sometime hahahah
Old 10-31-2002, 05:46 PM

we're here to provide as much exposure as possible through our eyes and editing to make these famous in others eyes.

I'm an average Joe just trying to have fun while doing it. But to meet these riders I spoke of has made a dream come true. I've got my pen ready and paper for autographs...LOL
Old 10-31-2002, 06:00 PM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks baker for putting Caliboyz on the list of future meetings. Well we hope it can be soon. I know that you guyz are doing a show in bakersfield nov 123 we are going to try and drive out to see all you, and then i think all of you or just darious is coming to la. Well hit us up. We welcome all to our pimpen house. I got your email with your number i will be hitting you up soon.

Thank you Stuntlife.com and Baker for showing there true love for our sport.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Re: Thanks Stunters!!!!

Originally Posted by -Baker-
In the past few months, I have met alot of great riders and people throughout this sport of ours. I just wanted to extend a "Thanks" to all those who made a dream come true. Its also my pleasure to be apart of this sport.

I had the pleasure of meeting the following people in person, email or through the phone....

Thew, Crazy Dan, Chauncey, Todd Colbert, Pauly, Shugga, GYNXxx
, DSOG Thomasm, FISH, XSBA, and Darius. Also, to those I have meet through StuntLife.com.

I just wanted to thank you all for this and I hope to meet other riders as well in the near future. Just get your pens ready because I need to start getting autographs!!!

Next on list to meet.....

PBR, Jo Jo, Kyle, Wink 1100, D-Mann, Scooter Trash, GMO, Star boyz, DV8, Cali Boyz, Ruff Ryders..... OOOooo damn all of them at this point.

#1 Fan ..AND #1 SBFreaks "Bad ***" Video editor
That list of riders should be in the hall of fame.