K5 your a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 01:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
K5 your a joke

So i guess i have to put this out there that K5 is probably the worst person ive ever dealt with. I decided to go head and buy an upper for an f4i that he had for sale i asked numerous questions and very detailed at that..i like to know what im getting before i decide to send someone money, im sure that goes for everyone. Anyway i tell him i need an upper not cracked painted and a headlight...he tells me he has one all together mint upper tinted headlight and all the bolts needed to mount it as soon as i get it...so i continue to ask a few more question to make sure im getting what i think im getting and he reassures me multiple times oF what hes selling me so i go head and send him the money. This is where i went wrong, so i recieve the package very quickly which i was real happy about only to open it and see the dingiest of uppers cracks all over with some bondo...and he gave me a "tinted headlight" hahaha yeah he spray painted it and not a single bolt to be seen all this rapped in one pair of stonewashed jeans from the 80's so i pm him and tell him yo this is not what you explained at all so he quickly replys ok send it back and ill refund your money...i say ok this is a cool dude....well the next pm comes and it says can u wait till the 1st of the month i already spent your money hahaha i say ok....next time i get back to him sorry bro i cant refund you your money...well i just chalked it up as a lost cause but i just wanted to let everyone know hes a shady cat and he def scammed me out of 200 dollars....thank you k5 your a real stand up dude
Old 03-11-2009, 01:06 PM

vagixxer6 is a decent person
Re: K5 your a joke

Old 03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

^ Pass along the popcorn. Got any butter?
Old 03-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

damn thats not cool. the whole spray paint part is rediculous who the hell does that.my advice would be anytime you get ready to buy parts or something from someone. do what most people do which is just like buying a bike, have pics sent to you before you send money.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:25 PM

Rydn is a decent person

Ive been telling everyone about this dude for a while. Everyone knows hes
a scammer. Dude had a thred on stuntride and showed pics of him infont of his house. Holy hood!, Man his house looked spray painted blue and falling apart.
Look up his threds from the past, dudes a ****** retard!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:25 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

he sent me a pic its hard to tell black paint from black tint ina picture lol and it wasnt what was pictured
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

im the one who works on mondays bikes and i saw the **** this dude sent him. i wouldnt have payed 5 dollars for it. spray painted upper with cracks all over it, spray painted wind screen, with a spray painted headlight that most of the tabs were broken on, there was only one bolt in the whole ******* set up and it was a random screw the guy screwed through the front of the upper that totally didnt belong. the rest of it was zip tied on. dude is a piece of **** and should be banned from the classifieds just like big def retard.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

This guy has always seemed like a giant tool.

From screwing people on takeoff tires, to claiming to do stunts he can't do, and even I heard registering on other sites with the names of people on here
Old 03-11-2009, 02:20 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

monday i told you the fairings condition before you bought it,the the head light condition. And you said you where not worried bout the crack in it so lond as it mount up.

but you all a right..ima scammer,a tool,,a retard, a beast ,and a POS black guy
Old 03-11-2009, 02:22 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Monday: Post his Pms up
Old 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by K5
monday i told you the fairings condition before you bought it,the the head light condition. And you said you where not worried bout the crack in it so lond as it mount up.

theres not just one crack in it. the whole thing is a giant piece of ****...sorta like you i guess. you also said it was tinted its NOT its ******* spraypainted. you also said it had all the bolts in it. there wasnt one ******* bolt. you also said you were gonna refund him if he sent it back and then you backed out on that. you are 10lbs of bullshit packed in a 5lb bag and i hope you choke on a ****.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Monday: Post his Pms up
he should cuase im sure i told him it had a crack and that it was bondo'd and the light was spray with spray on translucent tint
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
theres not just one crack in it. the whole thing is a giant piece of ****...sorta like you i guess. you also said it was tinted its NOT its ******* spraypainted. you also said it had all the bolts in it. there wasnt one ******* bolt. you also said you were gonna refund him if he sent it back and then you backed out on that. you are 10lbs of bullshit packed in a 5lb bag and i hope you choke on a ****.
whatever bro. and i did send him the bolts they were in a small bag
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by K5

who said anything about a black guy
Old 03-11-2009, 02:27 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
who said anything about a black guy
i was just adding to all the insults
Old 03-11-2009, 02:28 PM

so black guy is an insult?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:29 PM
K5
I StiLL LivInG

K5 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
so black guy is an insult?
POS is
Old 03-11-2009, 02:33 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by K5
he should cuase im sure i told him it had a crack and that it was bondo'd and the light was spray with spray on translucent tint
Then you post them up

Originally Posted by monday518
ok so
mint black upper
tinted headlight
and tinted windscreen
ram air covers
and all the bolts necessary
all still together ready to be bolted up when i get it
correct?
Originally Posted by K5
yep correct

man where do you live cause shippin is expensive

send me your full address and name
then send your payment

well i suggest you call the dude up and make right.......because people do not take kindly to people who shaft other people. not saying you did and not saying you didnt. im just saying make things right!

Quick Reply: K5 your a joke