Tony D....what the hell!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 05:36 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony D....what the hell!

OK I know I am an idiot for even signing up for this stupid wheelie class but it was paid for by my family/birthday present and I could use the help so what the hell...I signed up for Tony D's wheelie class. BIG MISTAKE! I show up early for the 730 am registration only to sit around for 45 minutes so the instructors can show up...then wait another hour for them to figure out what they are doing and get set up.....get two rides for a couple minutes each ride.....then both bikes break...One's radiator blows and the other has a nail in the front tire. he has some rider mom go get some plugs then the bike wont start! ..No repair kits...no extra tires...**** these guys didnt even bring an air supply to fill the tires.. I dont think the instructors said anything for the first hour or more...leaving everyone hanging. then bikes break down...the entire thing was a f-ing joke and I am pissed that I wasted my time and my money .....The instructors were Sic Nate and Mike D.......gggg what a f-ing joke.. Five people left half way through because after one bike broke they dicked around then finally said ok we will all ride one bike...bunch of us are like hell no we arent been here all day while you clowns dick around and pay over 525 to sit here like a bunch of retards.......whatever

TONY YOU OWE ME SOME F-ING MONEY BACK..........THIS IS BULLSHIT

Last edited by zride; 06-14-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:40 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: Tony D....what the hell!

so your only pissed off cause he was late and both there bikes broke?

Being late isnt that bad but having no puncture repairs or anything is bad.

Im sure that when most stunt riders trailer there bikes to the lot they take a good tool box and few bits for repairing tyres and other stuff

Atleast i do

Big thing is, you gave them quite a bit of money, you would expect a bit more of a professional setup, have you e-mailed or called him about this?

Last edited by Kevmo7; 06-14-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
let me get a little...
Old 06-14-2008, 05:49 PM

DEBO is a decent person

squid lami

Last edited by DEBO; 06-14-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:50 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

why didnt you just go out and practice instead??
Old 06-14-2008, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
so your only pissed off cause he was late and both there bikes broke?

Being late isnt that bad but having no puncture repairs or anything is bad.

Im sure that when most stunt riders trailer there bikes to the lot they take a good tool box and few bits for repairing tyres and other stuff

Atleast i do

Big thing is, you gave them quite a bit of money, you would expect a bit more of a professional setup, have you e-mailed or called him about this?

just got home to be honest with you. I left a message...but the entire experience and day was not very great! I was not the only one. most of everyone was not happy. I was the first to call the day and five people behind me had enough as well. Like what your saying you expect more. Professional manner.. These guys showed up late like they were too cool for school while the entire class waited around...they didnt even bother to introduce themselves or greet the customers or anything...we were all like ...hmmmm ok...then day went on...time dragged on...soon we all started looking at each other kinda like what the heck. Got a few runs in which was nice N all then tire bleww, coolant gushing ut, bike not starting, getting hot, waiting, waiting, waiting, one thrity or so rolls around....some other guys is like well we gonna ride or what..after all I did drive all the way to the bay area from Reno......they try to jump start one....no go,,,then has us all go to one....stand in line in ninty degree heat...all twelve of us...No thanks I got 7 bikes at home...dont need to stand in line and boil just to take a three minute ride on a bike with wheelie settings that I blew way past to balance point even though the "two part device"....rear brake and cylinder shut off is supposedly engaged...
Old 06-14-2008, 05:55 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Afflicted

****.. cause thats to harddd... duhh

hahahaha

an i know mike an nate... an shame on you guys for bringing bad bikes

...i always carry my tools and a buncha plugs... i even have done a tire change at the spot last weekend.,.. what a hassle that was

but ya i heard from a unnamed source that the tony d school was a joke
Old 06-14-2008, 05:58 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

youre better off learning on a wheelie machine. AT LEAST you'd be able to bring the bike up to balance point and you wouldnt be on a ****** Triumph. that school is GAY!
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like a rip to me

Originally Posted by Afflicted

Its level one.....you have to be on their bike! Squid level..lol")
Old 06-14-2008, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
youre better off learning on a wheelie machine. AT LEAST you'd be able to bring the bike up to balance point and you wouldnt be on a ****** Triumph. that school is GAY!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha ...oh man i almost....lol bahahahaaaaa
Old 06-14-2008, 06:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
let me get a little...
Here have some beer w that lol.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:16 PM

ya I know I have it coming......dammit I should have just kept my mouth shut......errr
Old 06-14-2008, 06:19 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

So thats what Tony D has been doing with his time. i guess the temporary tattoo gig didn't work out
Old 06-14-2008, 06:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by zride
ya I know I have it coming......dammit I should have just kept my mouth shut......errr
i would have bitched too , thats alot of money
Old 06-14-2008, 06:26 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

huh........
Old 06-14-2008, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i would have bitched too , thats alot of money

I know..I could not afford it...so I had my family pitch together to get it for me for my birthday... all good..
Old 06-14-2008, 06:31 PM
also known as OMR

live and learn brutha....
Old 06-14-2008, 06:32 PM
NealFoReal

I wouldve bitched too but not on here lol. You know what to expect when you post this up. I probably wouldve bitched to Tony D about how unprofessional his school was and that you either want a refund or an actual lesson.

Quick Reply: Tony D....what the hell!