Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 03:35 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Pro-rider bike set-up

Originally Posted by DR.squid
me to i was thinkin about throwin one on and see if i like it!!!
u might need it now after breaking that wrist..
Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Clutchitup.com

2 Vicious Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
bill d has a thumb throttle? i wanna hear more about that

I dunno if this was a joke post or not, but i'll throw my .02 anyway...

I been rockin a thumb throttle for about 4 years now... When i was first learnin to stunt i really suckd at being smooth on the throttle, but i could kill a quad... So one night i decided 2 rig up my thumb throttle, nextday i went out and parkd and scraped my first 12's. Ever since that day i've had the thumb throttle on every bike... I love it.. Especially for tandem, cuz i feel like i have a much more solid hold for when shees on my back and whatnot... It came natural to me (having a thumb throttle) but alot think it would just be difficult, but when i let people ride my bike they end up loving it, so b4 u knock it try it.. hit me up ata show or sumpin n i'll let u give my bike a whirl.. Also everywhere i go i always hear "hey look hees runnin a thumb throttle musta got the idea from bill d" I got nothin but respect for bill d and his riding skills, but I have many people that can vouch for the fact that i have been running TT for a good 4 years, i'm jus not a big name so don't get the credit LOL...
Old 11-16-2007, 04:05 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

For the newbies out there, I would like to add That there is a lot of ways to get a handbrake... Like I used to do before Bills Masters started development... Believe it or not the stock master cilynder works even better than another master. Factory Master works the best! Here are some pics of my Old riggs!! They work like a champ. I even removed the Full Throttle Master & Installed a few riggs on my bikes before installing the HoHey double caliper brackets. No Hard feelings bill. Im just stating the truth. It works but there is better including the stock master! I care for the newbies as well.
Here is some Ideas of what I am talking about & it will cost you only $5.00 to achieve! Just a few more Pics of Cheap Setups that still to date a lot of people run! I Personally Prefer HoHey's Double Caliper! And I Know if I hung around some of the people on your list they would change to HoHey as well, Like Jessica Maine & Alex Flores Did. Many others are all following the trend! I'll give it a bit more time B4 Double calipers take over entirely!!

Name:  step1.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  35.4 KB
<p>
Name:  step2.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  14.2 KB
<p>
Name:  step3.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  32.3 KB
<p>
Name:  pic4.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  47.5 KB
<p>
Name:  pic5.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  61.9 KB
<p>
Name:  pic6.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  48.9 KB
Old 12-10-2007, 03:36 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

Originally Posted by RoKeT-RiDeR
Thanks, but I think I'll just get all my stuntin' tips from this guy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLKDLehx-LE

FIRST GEAR OOOONLY

this has been posted on another thread?

Last edited by br denis; 12-10-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:59 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

power wheelies rule!
Old 12-24-2007, 10:30 PM

the wraith is a decent person

dude ur gay
Old 12-29-2007, 12:50 PM

Ishan rawat is a decent person

how ru
Old 12-29-2007, 02:23 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

It was good to see all those other setups ,and bike choices. It was also pretty cool to compare my bike to theirs , I knew i had a hot pro stunt bike!

Last edited by -nelson; 12-29-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:28 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

And Manny , i Love the Macgyver ingenuity bro , thats what its about man!
Old 12-29-2007, 04:52 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ishan rawat
how ru
HEEEEELLOOOOOO FROOOOOMM AMEEEEEERIIIIIICAAAAA.

Last edited by lee majors; 12-29-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:21 PM

switchbac600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Skiboarder311
I dunno if this was a joke post or not, but i'll throw my .02 anyway...

I been rockin a thumb throttle for about 4 years now... When i was first learnin to stunt i really suckd at being smooth on the throttle, but i could kill a quad... So one night i decided 2 rig up my thumb throttle, nextday i went out and parkd and scraped my first 12's. Ever since that day i've had the thumb throttle on every bike... I love it.. Especially for tandem, cuz i feel like i have a much more solid hold for when shees on my back and whatnot... It came natural to me (having a thumb throttle) but alot think it would just be difficult, but when i let people ride my bike they end up loving it, so b4 u knock it try it.. hit me up ata show or sumpin n i'll let u give my bike a whirl.. Also everywhere i go i always hear "hey look hees runnin a thumb throttle musta got the idea from bill d" I got nothin but respect for bill d and his riding skills, but I have many people that can vouch for the fact that i have been running TT for a good 4 years, i'm jus not a big name so don't get the credit LOL...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Not good enough

milimande is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
none of the newbs will look at this thread
i am
Old 02-11-2008, 11:38 AM

busta_yo_arse is a decent person

very hand y thread
Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 PM

on_thegas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the wraith
dude ur gay

thats what u thot ur first post should be? dont be a geek like boss hogg and got ink.......its ur first post and you already sound like u dont get *****.....
Old 02-20-2008, 12:37 AM

D Watts is a decent person

Hey I'm a newbie to stunlife.com, got lucky and some kid put me on I forgot his screen name but thanks
I've only been stunting for 3 months now.. I've been told i need a shortie exhaust to start the 12 O'clock session but I can't find one for my bike. Can anyone tell me how to cut a D&D can step by step so I can get going? THANKS in Advance
Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoKeT-RiDeR
Thanks, but I think I'll just get all my stuntin' tips from this guy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLKDLehx-LE
FIRST GEAR ONLY!!! MOG! is that for real???

smokes my lame Trick tip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5HKuZjNDE
Old 02-20-2008, 04:31 AM

t-dogg is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny
For the newbies out there, I would like to add That there is a lot of ways to get a handbrake... Like I used to do before Bills Masters started development... Believe it or not the stock master cilynder works even better than another master. Factory Master works the best! Here are some pics of my Old riggs!! They work like a champ. I even removed the Full Throttle Master & Installed a few riggs on my bikes before installing the HoHey double caliper brackets. No Hard feelings bill. Im just stating the truth. It works but there is better including the stock master! I care for the newbies as well.
Here is some Ideas of what I am talking about & it will cost you only $5.00 to achieve! Just a few more Pics of Cheap Setups that still to date a lot of people run! I Personally Prefer HoHey's Double Caliper! And I Know if I hung around some of the people on your list they would change to HoHey as well, Like Jessica Maine & Alex Flores Did. Many others are all following the trend! I'll give it a bit more time B4 Double calipers take over entirely!!

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>

<p>
nice ****** info
Old 02-24-2008, 10:04 PM

Trock740stuntn is a decent person

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
FIRST GEAR ONLY!!! MOG! is that for real???

smokes my lame Trick tip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5HKuZjNDE
good stuff bro
Old 06-13-2008, 10:32 AM

hazmat81 is a decent person

find a stock can, cut the end cap off with a saws all, then cut desired amount off the rest of the can. then just weld the cap back on the end. it worked for me.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:27 AM

StunnerPaul is a decent person
Question Re: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*

Originally Posted by t-dogg
nice ****** info

Q? is it worth the 2 bills or whatever to grab an after market rear handbrake kit or contruct one on ur own kinda curious (ya ill newb bear with me)

Quick Reply: Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*