Juvenile Tendencies www.JuvenileTendencies.com From Up-State, NY

New Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 03:38 AM

sucky300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Car

Originally Posted by SeeMyZWheelie
wrong...

a wing on the rear of the car can be adjusted to remove weight from the rear of the car, thus balancing the weight to advance a greater percentage on the front wheels... Also, it can create a whole new "wind tunnel" effect on the car, which could result in more downforce on the front of the car, again putting more weight on the traction wheels... BUT, im pretty sure 150mph corners are not this cars main objective... and if its breaking loose at that speed, i can just imagine how shitty the traction must be stoplight to stoplight...

thanks for your input tho sucky300... keep reading your motortrend mag, you may come up with more useless stuff to post in threads...

You are correct, and now looking at his first picture I do realize how high his rear wing sits. but I also disagree with you in his case I do believe the wing was causing less fwd traction at speed. Also, I will continue reading motor trend magazine and contributing useless **** to even more threads.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:52 AM

RollinRedneck is a decent person
Re: New Car

Ah a turd with wheels nice! Looks better without that big shopping cart wing from price chopper!