Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 11:47 AM

Sportbike Mafia is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunts

Hey who did the stunts for Biker Boyz just lame *** Ruff Ryders who bowed down to the Starboyz in Off the Hook
Old 01-29-2003, 12:39 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually, there were multiple stunt riders for the Biker Boyz movie. In the credits, there were about 20-30 stunt riders, and the only names that rang a bell was Jason Britton, and Jermaine Holt.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
from page 3 of the long thread:

Originally posted by Caliboyzstunna
Im sorry if i sound rude, lets start there. Well i was fortune enough to be a part of the Movie "Biker Boyz". Im not even that great of a ryder, I think personly I got picked becouse there where only a few white guyz in the movie. "Brendon Fehr, Kid Rock", Some of the ryders for those guyz where JonJon(wheelieboyz), Kevin Frasier (702Boyz), and myself. Other ryders included Wink1100, Tony, Iceman, Jt Holt, Jason Britton (who also did most of the stunts in Torgue). I mean those guyz are all great ryders, i mean wink1100 DMX video, 1 of the starters of what we do. My out look on it is, if you stunt, if you ride, whatever you do that involves streetbikes(YOU SHOULD SUPPORT ANYTHING FROM COMMERICIALS, MOVIES, VIDEOS, TOURS,CLOTHING, WHAT EVER IT IS SUPPORT IT.) Or else what are you doing on a website that was one of the first starters for us to have conversations like this. Dont get me wrong im a 50/50 guy i seen both sides everyone is intitled to an opinion. I hope the movie does well cause it supports what im a part of.
And dont get me wrong i was there so i became friends with alot of people and when i heard some of the names of groups and riders that they wanted but couldnt get them here cause there from East,.mideast, I felt so lucky to be a part of this. They had everyones video they new about every good ryder out there. and you know who you are.

Mike Nicely TeamCaliboyz