Old 01-27-2003, 11:59 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person
Biker Boys Movie

Biker boys good or bad
Old 01-27-2003, 12:00 PM

Is it going to be a shitty movie or a smash hit.
Old 01-27-2003, 09:59 PM

Xris is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

www.undergroundriders.com
jus seen the advanced screening at the NY premiere
les jus say i'd rather be home watchin our dvd...
BIKER BOYS
Old 01-27-2003, 10:28 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Entertaining, but overall, a negative impact on our sport
Old 01-27-2003, 11:56 PM

mattdedes is an unknown quantity at this point
in the premiere dont they not show the whole movie or a watered down version of it???
Old 01-28-2003, 12:16 AM

icehot113 is an unknown quantity at this point
whhhoooo cares, its gonna be cool to see people riding in a movie, its a step in the right direction, besides... everyone is going to go see it with their friends and have a good time and everything else, that is what its all about... just like if u go ride and have a bad day and feel sick and everything else, you always have fun in the end dont you!
-ice
Old 01-28-2003, 12:26 AM

Maybe so but I still think its going to suck.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:08 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw the chicago advanced screening last night....i'm putting my vote in for good!
Old 01-28-2003, 10:52 AM

Streetfighter is an unknown quantity at this point
I worked on the film for a few days and have seen a couple cuts of it. They are getting better as they screen it. Hopefully they will have more stunts in it than they want. The flick has very few stunts since it is a street racing movie.

They got the idea for the film from a story that was in a paper here in L.A. called the New Times. Many parts of Biker Boyz is not too far off how the Street Racing Set works here on the left coast.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:55 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Streetfighter
I worked on the film for a few days and have seen a couple cuts of it. They are getting better as they screen it. Hopefully they will have more stunts in it than they want. The flick has very few stunts since it is a street racing movie.

They got the idea for the film from a story that was in a paper here in L.A. called the New Times. Many parts of Biker Boyz is not too far off how the Street Racing Set works here on the left coast.
so the movie i saw last night may not be the same one that is going to be released on friday?
Old 01-28-2003, 11:12 AM
og1

og1 can only hope to improve
haters

its a movie with streetbikes how can it be bad? if it was a silent movie id still go see it. by the way this is about the 20th biker boyz thread that ive made the same comment to .why dont we save the threads until friday .repeat,repeat,repeat
Old 01-28-2003, 02:09 PM

6deep.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Predictably this movie will do the same thing that Fast & Furious did for the street racing scene.

1. Hype begins, raises awareness of the sport in general and 15-year-olds begin hanging out at the bike dealerships

2. Movie releases, established critics rate it a D- and it simultaniously breaks opening weekend obx office records

3. Hundreds of 18-year-olds rush to their nearest Yam/Hon/Suz/Kaw dealer to plunk down a $100 deposit and their soul's to ride away on their first motorcycle. Ever.

4. Fabric-store sales of fur and animal-patterned cloth rise 400%.

5. Within two weeks local newspapers are spouting record new statistics regarding motorcycle accidents, meanwhile established riders are wondering why soccer moms are mean-mugging them from their Excursions and Navigators.

6. Within one month there are only three 18-year-old motorcycle riders left with rideable bikes, insurance companies are wondering why the month of February was their biggest loss-month to date.

7. Within two months three major insurance companies claim bankrupcy and Wall Street takes a giant hit... this causes panic and investors run with their money.

8. Within three months all of the wrecked motorcycles are purchased "totalled" from the insurance companies by established stunters to feed their growing hunger for fame and fortune. Stunting becomes nationally recognized and nominated as an Olympic event.

9. Within six months the entire US economy has shut down and armageddon has ensued... the landscape resembles the movie "Road Warrior" where those with riding talent are kings.

10. Exactly one year after the movies release the US has converted to a patriarchal system where motorcycle riders own 95% of the wealth and all other people are slaves.

Hmmm... doesn't sound so bad to me....

-- Darren
Old 01-28-2003, 02:13 PM

thats good **** 6deep.
Old 01-28-2003, 02:49 PM

David P.O.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
lmfao! i agree, thats good ****!
Old 01-28-2003, 02:55 PM

Super_Rob is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's the real question: Biker Boyz or Cool as Ice? j/k
Old 01-28-2003, 11:17 PM

Streetfighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GautamCity
so the movie i saw last night may not be the same one that is going to be released on friday?
Chances are the one you saw is a better/different cut than the one I saw last week. They use the advanced screenings to see how the people react to different parts and characters in the film. Yours may have been the finished product since the opening is Friday. But then again, I was doing pick up shots on "True Lies" two days before the opening.

Either way it will be good to go see it in a show that is mixed. Most people that went to the advanced screenings were all bikers. The actual theater will have people that have never seen a stoppie or a slammed sportbike.

I am going to go on Friday night and sit in the back and watch the people. It should be a good time. That and its been around 80 here so everyone will be on thier bikes. The real show will be after the movie lets out!!
Old 02-04-2003, 12:29 PM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by 6deep.com
Predictably this movie will do the same thing that Fast & Furious did for the street racing scene.

1. Hype begins, raises awareness of the sport in general and 15-year-olds begin hanging out at the bike dealerships

2. Movie releases, established critics rate it a D- and it simultaniously breaks opening weekend obx office records

3. Hundreds of 18-year-olds rush to their nearest Yam/Hon/Suz/Kaw dealer to plunk down a $100 deposit and their soul's to ride away on their first motorcycle. Ever.

4. Fabric-store sales of fur and animal-patterned cloth rise 400%.

5. Within two weeks local newspapers are spouting record new statistics regarding motorcycle accidents, meanwhile established riders are wondering why soccer moms are mean-mugging them from their Excursions and Navigators.

6. Within one month there are only three 18-year-old motorcycle riders left with rideable bikes, insurance companies are wondering why the month of February was their biggest loss-month to date.

7. Within two months three major insurance companies claim bankrupcy and Wall Street takes a giant hit... this causes panic and investors run with their money.

8. Within three months all of the wrecked motorcycles are purchased "totalled" from the insurance companies by established stunters to feed their growing hunger for fame and fortune. Stunting becomes nationally recognized and nominated as an Olympic event.

9. Within six months the entire US economy has shut down and armageddon has ensued... the landscape resembles the movie "Road Warrior" where those with riding talent are kings.

10. Exactly one year after the movies release the US has converted to a patriarchal system where motorcycle riders own 95% of the wealth and all other people are slaves.

Hmmm... doesn't sound so bad to me....

-- Darren

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 04:25 PM

6deep.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahaha... glad you liked that. Anyway, I just saw the movie. I hate to say it, but I have to give it two thumbs down.

They tried ti inject too much drama and "story" into the movie, but somehow left the characters shallow. They didn't have NEARLY enough stunts, and the ones that they did have looked staged and phony. The drag race scenes were long and drawn out, instead of fast and exciting. Too bad.

-- Darren
Old 02-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Beef is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Way too much Shhht going on.......not enough bikes.

Old 02-17-2003, 04:53 AM

NIHILIST is an unknown quantity at this point
I give Biker Gays two giant thumbs up your *** dry with fiber glass finger puppets. That movie sucked and all the ****** jew bastards in Hollywood who made money off of it should be tied to a tree and beaten with rusty chainsaws. Just my 2 pennies, if you don't agree then