Going HARD on canyons... Squid?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 01:23 PM

akiraruns is a decent person
Going HARD on canyons... Squid?

1st off, I want to mention that ANY stunt riding or even by definition of "stunt" becomes a squid like behavior to those regular "safe & responsible" riders. But then again, to everybody who have never ridden a motorcycle, just owning a bike is insane.

With that in mind, I know this forum is for stunting but I know you fools ride hard in general. You can't tell me you do some insane stuff that can't be explained by the laws of physics (figure of speach) and you're some saint of a rider all the time.

SO, I know you've seen canyon runs that are a bit over the top aggresive or plane FAST. Do you all consider practicing to become faster, better rider on the canyons as a squid type of riding? Provided it's dangerous, stunting is dangerous, streets are dangerous. But with anything, it's not staying under the limit that makes us better but it's going a little past the point of comfort level that makes us better.

Let's face it, you're far more risk tolerant than most of the general population. Really interested to see how stunters view this.

The question is... ***** OUT canyons runs.. BAD? or respectful?