39.25%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Best Cage Choise

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Chris*Stunner

Chris*Stunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Best Cage Choise

What do you guys think is the best cage out there...
Old 10-02-2009, 04:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best Cage Choise

Atown customs if you buy anything else youre just ******* yourself.

my order of preference
atown
impakteck
SI
TS
FI
and powers shouldnt even be on that list
Old 10-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Chris*Stunner

lol... whats a link to atown customs cages? lol what to check them out
Old 10-02-2009, 04:29 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

just curious... what is wrong with Powers? I ran their race railz on the 636 for a while and they seemed OK. my f4i had a powers cage on it when I bought it. I've been beatin the ever loving **** out of my bike for 3 months now and it's taken plenty of abuse just fine.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:44 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by team909of305
lol... whats a link to atown customs cages? lol what to check them out
myspace.com/atowncustoms
Originally Posted by Austin913
just curious... what is wrong with Powers? I ran their race railz on the 636 for a while and they seemed OK. my f4i had a powers cage on it when I bought it. I've been beatin the ever loving **** out of my bike for 3 months now and it's taken plenty of abuse just fine.
whats right with powers? theyre too bulky, they have clearance issues with drifting. they mount underneath the plastics so they can/will bottom out when dropping wheelies hard. they mount flush to the weak part of the frame so they can dent and brake frames especially ive seen on gsxr's and 600rr's. theyre ugly. and on top of all that powers as a company is a huge piece of ****. matt powers and his wife are douchebags and will threaten to sue you after they fail to send you the cage and you complain about it....etc etc. some ppl will have good luck with any cage, i had good luck with my 905 cage back in the day but fact remains its an inferior cage to what else is out there.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:45 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

Bent 905, broke fi, love si, tygershark is awsome but really heavy. Soooo ill say si, most def with the delron sliders
Old 10-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Chris*Stunner

agree about the 905 being heavy ... i have it on my 600rr and is ******* madd heavy.... thinking of switching to S.I
Old 10-02-2009, 04:59 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

if you get anything but an a-town customs cage then you are plain dumb i will never own another bike that doesnt have an a-town on it
Old 10-02-2009, 05:02 PM
shady since the 80's

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
whats right with powers? theyre too bulky, they have clearance issues with drifting. they mount underneath the plastics so they can/will bottom out when dropping wheelies hard. they mount flush to the weak part of the frame so they can dent and brake frames especially ive seen on gsxr's and 600rr's. theyre ugly. and on top of all that powers as a company is a huge piece of ****. matt powers and his wife are douchebags and will threaten to sue you after they fail to send you the cage and you complain about it....etc etc. some ppl will have good luck with any cage, i had good luck with my 905 cage back in the day but fact remains its an inferior cage to what else is out there.

gotcha. so if I decide to run fairings I need to start shopping.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Chris*Stunner

are you guys advertising atown? lol cause thats what it seems like... that like going to a honda dealer and asking them what yamaha is better then theres? lol
Old 10-02-2009, 05:10 PM
shady since the 80's

agree about the 905 being heavy ... i have it on my 600rr and is ******* madd heavy.... thinking of switching to S.I

recently bolted one up to my 636. I like it well enough. havent ridden the bike with it on yet though. is it a bitch to run FF on a 636 with an SI cage?

also... who makes a strong upper stay and/or any other beefy parts to run FF?
Old 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Chris*Stunner

wouldnt know about running FF .. my bikes a streetfighter 600rr... lmao
Old 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM

are you guys advertising atown? lol cause thats what it seems like... that like going to a honda dealer and asking them what yamaha is better then theres? lol
advertising? no, i dont work for atown but i did get one of his cages and then my bike got hit by another bike at 40mph and the only thing that got broke was a 3 inch piece of plastic on my upper after being sent down the street tanlged with another bike i think thats pretty ******* amazing. i support legit products and atown is the best cage ive ever run. im not mad a SI i like them too but atown is way easier to take off and put on as well as comes with sliders and is a stronger cage than SI. tygershark are also well made cages but for 375 dollars shipped id much rather pay the 250ish for the atown thats just as strong if not stronger.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:27 PM

recently bolted one up to my 636. I like it well enough. havent ridden the bike with it on yet though. is it a bitch to run FF on a 636 with an SI cage?

you shouldnt have a proble running ff with any cage.... ive only ever had ff bikes and no issues with any cage. umm if you can get a johnnp stay those are the best on the market but pricey as ****. c4 revolotions makes a decent stay...the 905 stays that ive seen look like ****.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:34 PM
shady since the 80's

you shouldnt have a proble running ff with any cage.... ive only ever had ff bikes and no issues with any cage. umm if you can get a johnnp stay those are the best on the market but pricey as ****. c4 revolotions makes a decent stay...the 905 stays that ive seen look like ****.

right on. thanks for the info mang.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:04 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

either a-town and impaktek Id say

whatever happened to mxd? thats what #2 has and its taken a beating, but it is bulky as hell though.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

My 905 stay is a piece of ****. It didn't mount up like I'd hoped. It is not straight and I had to modify it to run my STOCK damper
Old 10-02-2009, 09:08 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

www.myspace.com/impaktech best cage on the market IMO
Old 10-02-2009, 09:54 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

I put a Damage Control stay on my f4i and after some really hard drops the upper and headlight are still solid. The Johnny P stay is really nice as well but more expensive.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Chris*Stunner

impaktechs look alright... dont like that double slider looking ****... especially on the honda models...

Quick Reply: Best Cage Choise