CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Cvboyz new stuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:39 AM

GoGGz is a decent person
Cvboyz new stuff

Hey, i was checking out a vid you guys did in 2007.... really good, hav you got anything new that you working on or a new vid put together. I'd love to see two years later what you've come up with? Whats the latest tricks on Quad stunting?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:57 PM

slinky750 is a decent person
Re: Cvboyz new stuff

LOL...this is like asking for Pauly to do a wheelie under 100mph...you wont see it happen
Old 06-22-2009, 11:56 AM

GoGGz is a decent person

Why??? they over it????

I am doing quad stunting here in SA, I am still fairly new, getting into the bigger tricks now, i wanna see whats happening world wide, what the sickest trick is at the moment? i have googled it and checked out a few vids but there is nothing current.... that i've seen.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

They all bought streetbikes, and most of them moved out of town.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
They all bought streetbikes, and most of them moved out of town.
I think josh still has his quads....just never rides them...Hazen is trading BJ's for sport bike parts in some dark ally in a florida slum, Jordan is ***** whipped and doesnt ride anymore, Drew got a dog and goes through 3 Jars of peanut butter a week.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:02 AM

GoGGz is a decent person

Originally Posted by slinky750
I think josh still has his quads....just never rides them...Hazen is trading BJ's for sport bike parts in some dark ally in a florida slum, Jordan is ***** whipped and doesnt ride anymore, Drew got a dog and goes through 3 Jars of peanut butter a week.
LOL, peanut butter, now in chicken and beef flavours with a new paw friendly removable lid.

Thats a shame, we starting to get recgonized in south africa for stunt riding, we've done quite a few shows and were featured on our national bike TV show. i ride a trx300 and my mate mikep has a CRF50 and a Blade. The level of riding is still very low in this country but its taking off quite rapidly with a few guys really trying to make it happen. In this country i think Iam the only oke stunting a quad. quad stunting seems to be dying tho, cause i have'nt seen any new **** on the net or anywhere, unless Iam looking in the wrong places. Its always good to guage yourself with other riders, it improves your riding and you see what they come up with which mite give you more ideas.

Wot u guys got to say?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GoGGz
LOL, peanut butter, now in chicken and beef flavours with a new paw friendly removable lid.

Thats a shame, we starting to get recgonized in south africa for stunt riding, we've done quite a few shows and were featured on our national bike TV show. i ride a trx300 and my mate mikep has a CRF50 and a Blade. The level of riding is still very low in this country but its taking off quite rapidly with a few guys really trying to make it happen. In this country i think Iam the only oke stunting a quad. quad stunting seems to be dying tho, cause i have'nt seen any new **** on the net or anywhere, unless Iam looking in the wrong places. Its always good to guage yourself with other riders, it improves your riding and you see what they come up with which mite give you more ideas.

Wot u guys got to say?
Get me a trip over there to Africa and I will def. start riding again!!!

Thanks for dropping by the forums. I always say this but I really hope that we can get another little clip together just for the fun of it.

-Josh
Old 07-10-2009, 07:32 AM

GoGGz is a decent person

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
Get me a trip over there to Africa and I will def. start riding again!!!

Thanks for dropping by the forums. I always say this but I really hope that we can get another little clip together just for the fun of it.

-Josh
Dude, you okes earn too much money up there, just buy a ticket and make your way down for when we have our next big show. Come and show us how its done. LoL

you guys used no scrape bars on the back, how did you get the trick where you stand on the bars whilst wheelin? What is the first step to trying that trick. i do it but whilst scraping on the bar?

Did you guys ever do no hander two wheels?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Dude, you okes earn too much money up there, just buy a ticket and make your way down for when we have our next big show. Come and show us how its done. LoL

you guys used no scrape bars on the back, how did you get the trick where you stand on the bars whilst wheelin? What is the first step to trying that trick. i do it but whilst scraping on the bar?

Did you guys ever do no hander two wheels?
I wish I had enough cash floating around for a trip over there, but this is about all I got .

For the trick you are talking about....I don't really have any tips...I do it by holding onto the front end, and sort of walking up the seat, and then stepping up onto the handlebars. If you practice this over and over you'll get it. Make sure that you can do regular wheelies and other tricks consistantly without having to use the brakes to avoid hitting the grab bar.

About your other question....I'm really not that great with those to be honest...I'm not sure why, just never was. I have seen them done though, and most people seem to turn the idle up and use their foot to brace the handlebars.

Do you have any pics or videos of you guys riding?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:14 PM

GoGGz is a decent person

Originally Posted by PhearCVBz
I wish I had enough cash floating around for a trip over there, but this is about all I got .

For the trick you are talking about....I don't really have any tips...I do it by holding onto the front end, and sort of walking up the seat, and then stepping up onto the handlebars. If you practice this over and over you'll get it. Make sure that you can do regular wheelies and other tricks consistantly without having to use the brakes to avoid hitting the grab bar.

About your other question....I'm really not that great with those to be honest...I'm not sure why, just never was. I have seen them done though, and most people seem to turn the idle up and use their foot to brace the handlebars.

Do you have any pics or videos of you guys riding?
Man we have so many pics but i laugh cause they never catch us doin combo's or **** like that all the photo's are plain boring. so i picked some that look a little interesting, we will get more done and post them. our current photographer is starting to learn our tricks so he knows when to take it, but we hav'nt hanged out in a while. you on face book?

You gave good advise on that trick, i am pretty comfortable with my wheelies so ill try what you said. Mikep and i are on a bit of a break cause its been so hectic with events we've done and i work for Honda so every week end its something to do with bikes. it can get a bit much after a while, but two free week ends and Iam back in to practice.

I am getting the no hander two wheels but its taking time, most of the time i fall over.

How big is quad stunting in the states? Do they have a class at stunt wars?
Old 07-21-2009, 08:40 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slinky750
...Drew got a dog and goes through 3 Jars of peanut butter a week.
"It's not cheating if it's your own dog!"

I think this is the first visit to these forums in 4 or 5 months for me. I've moved on from stunting. Too busy sinking money into my boat! I wakeboard a lot now... that's my main interest. However, I still rock a mtn bike wheelie like a pro even though I never ride.

-Drew
Old 07-30-2009, 01:31 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Money money money.. I'll never give up stunting. People want to treat it as i life style, I treat it as a hobby.

Practice makes perfect, and I wish everybody was still on Stuntlife like we used to be. we've all stopped going on the forums really.

Josh I finally got that stupid front wheel for the 600rr. Hazen brought one up from the Nanny state.

I got my license back so I can drive.. drivers license, not bike license still.

Lets get together and wipe the rust off ourselves. Maybe we're better than we think.
You still at the same place workin in Williston?

Jrod
Old 09-10-2009, 10:10 AM

GoGGz is a decent person

Its wierd how everyone goes through these phases, then all of a sudden you move on to sinking ships, and peanut butter loving dogs. But i reckon if you really want to be a pioneer in the sport you have to push on... I hav'nt ridden in two months and now going overseas, i hope this is not the end of my phase, you okes now no- one that stunts quads in france or nearby???

If you have Email i'll send you okes some pics, i tried loading them but they were to big and di'nt come up.

Shot Shot
Old 09-27-2009, 11:49 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Its wierd how everyone goes through these phases, then all of a sudden you move on to sinking ships, and peanut butter loving dogs. But i reckon if you really want to be a pioneer in the sport you have to push on... I hav'nt ridden in two months and now going overseas, i hope this is not the end of my phase, you okes now no- one that stunts quads in france or nearby???

If you have Email i'll send you okes some pics, i tried loading them but they were to big and di'nt come up.

Shot Shot

Yes, stunting was a "phase" for me. Yes, I've moved onto sinking ships and peanut butter loving dogs"... it's more reliable than my girlfriend. But in no means do I want to be considered a "pioneer" of the sport. Josh Lanphear took quad stunting further than Jason Scott and I could have ever dreamed of when we were a couple of squids trying to impress the local Vermont girls. No, I don't know of any quad stunters in France because this "sport" died 4 years ago and I haven't bothered to try to keep it going.

Best wishes,
-Drew

Long live "Wonder Boy"... aka... Hazen!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by -Drew-
Yes, stunting was a "phase" for me. Yes, I've moved onto sinking ships and peanut butter loving dogs"... it's more reliable than my girlfriend. But in no means do I want to be considered a "pioneer" of the sport. Josh Lanphear took quad stunting further than Jason Scott and I could have ever dreamed of when we were a couple of squids trying to impress the local Vermont girls. No, I don't know of any quad stunters in France because this "sport" died 4 years ago and I haven't bothered to try to keep it going.

Best wishes,
-Drew

Long live "Wonder Boy"... aka... Hazen!
Impressing the heffers of vermont isnt all that difficult
Old 12-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Keep it real

GoGGz 2 is a decent person

Hey guys whats happening? A **** load has happened since we last spoke. I had to re-register cause no glory with my password. I moved to Belgium and man Drew would give up his dog if he saw the honies walking the streets here,LOL. I've been chatting to the guys from stunt quad here in france they actually rock, they ballies like 50, but still rock. Them and the Stunters quad, by Ferdinant Dijoux seem to be the only real ATV stunters this side.
Man Imagine Having like a Quad stunt wars? You guys are up 2 it???? Comp of the continents, rocking. I just need a job so i can afford a quad at the mo.

Shot Shot
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Drew-
Josh Lanphear took quad stunting further than
I can finish this. Lets finish it with the word "Anyone"
Old 03-17-2010, 01:19 AM
CVBOYZ.COM