View Poll Results: CHINESE OR HONDA FIDDY'S?
HONDA FIDDY'S ARE THE BETTER BUY!
82.83%
CHINESE FIDDY'S ARE THE BETTER BUY!
17.17%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 04:54 AM

acanz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's

I would get a chinese one to play around on cause there on ebay for like $300 shipped but I deffinately wouldnt choose it over a Honda.

It doesnt really matter what you have though, as long as you can stunt it who cares?
Old 07-04-2006, 08:54 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

yeah i happen to like the chineese bikes... almost bought one (just like the xr) that had all the mods my CRF have, but someone beat me to it... as long as you can ride/stunt them it's all good.... just pointing out NOTHING BEATS A Honda. not hating, do your thing
Old 07-04-2006, 11:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

6'1" 232 lbs???
psst... remind me never to get on yo bad side

but i will win if i race ya...
<----5'8" 126lbs

here's my problem... we are trying to race right?? we have about 5 of us lined up rev'n our throttles .. givin each other the mean eye of competition.. and its .. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... GO ... ha... so i go.. and wheelie the dang thing every time... so i am thinking, either way, topped out ***** to the wall (obviously not in my case) but-- i will take anyone out.. but its a matter of timing when taking off, shifting and ducking (nifty aerodynamics)... i need to figure out how to take off without wheelies!!!

suggestions ... comments... lol--arguements??
Old 07-04-2006, 12:08 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sit way the hell up on the seat, it'll keep the wheel down a little easier. And just don't rev very much. Keeping the rpms high dosen't help much when the wheel just lifts.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:30 PM

kewlman is an unknown quantity at this point

i kinda agree with a previous post. how much is going to stay stock anyway.. when i get something i mod the hell out of it.. eventually everything is replaced with aftermarket.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:19 AM

DWJmoto will become famous soon enough

Honda all the way
Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 PM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

****.. i m half chinese and japanese. HONDA FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hell no i would never buy anything """ MADE IN CHINA""""
Old 08-23-2006, 09:25 PM

Hillz50 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one of each & the china is good but needs a lot more maintance IE head bearings & mostly all the nuts & bolts, it's nearly finished as a stunt project with 12 bar weld'd and braced to the frame & rear hydro hand brake! it's good step-up up with the 12" wheels,

u don't feel as bad when crash it cos the parts cost like $2

but for a good feel & reliability the honda kicks ****!

here's a pic of the china before i started hacking it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	50..jpg
Views:	91
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	178520  

Last edited by Hillz50; 08-23-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:18 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Hey I Gots Both Bikes.. A 03 Xr 50 , And A 05 Xtreame 107.. I Beat Both On A Regular Basis. Stunt . Jump . Drunk. And Prank. I Go To The Local Bike Nights A Tear A Tire Off A Night. Through All Gears On My Chinker. Riding The Revlimeter Tell I Chugg A Beer ! Ive Bailled Off The Biggest Jumps Just Throwing It. After Cutting Down My Levers I Never Broke A Damn Thing. But Im Religious On Oil For Both.. I Actualy Broke More On The Xr. Rims. Bars. Pegs. Tell You Beef It Up . Keep It On The Ground! But Even Though Ive Never Had A Problem With My Xtreame. I Will Say Its Junk Compared To Honda. Its All About What You Want Out Of It.. And Your Luck.. Mostly Luck. For Putting Around Doin Wheelies Getting Drunk or Riding To The Nearest Drive Though.. Xr Is Where Its At ! Goin To The Trails To Do Some Jumping As Fast As You Can.. Riceburners All You Need

P.S. That New EPA Import License Is Killing The China Fiddies. So If You Want One Cheep Do It Fast.. It 30 Thousand For These Dudes To Get A Licsense To Import These Things.. Fact !
Old 08-24-2006, 10:32 PM

MSGBoyz is an unknown quantity at this point

I got an Orion 125. had it for about a month, put a wheelie bar, and pegs on it both made for crf. 14 and 12" street tires too. I have beat the hell out of it and so far so good besides a couple bolts fallen off from slammin backdown to earth. plus the exhaust rattles the hell out of the nuts and bolts alot more than the crf. decent so far....cant beat it for the price tho, can by 3 chinese for price of one crf.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:17 AM

t4tyty is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it depends what china brand mini u buy,
in australia ther a heaps of shops selling all different ones,
i bought a pitboss 125, over 12 months ago, the only thing ive had to do is put new tyre/tube on it, and ive only changed the oil once (after running the motor in) never had a single problem with it, its been wheeled non-stop for past 3 months of riding, ive had it up to the seat in water , ive dropped it heaps, its got 1 homemade footpeg and bent clutch.
one of my mates bought a different(cheaper) brand chinese bike it had a gear box that if u keep changing up gear it would go 1-2-3-4-n-1-2-3-4-n and keep goin round and round, after owning it for no more than 2 weeks the chain snapped and it wouldnt run, he got it fixed but it broke down on his next ride
i am happy with my china, i guess its luck when it comes to gettin a good or bad china, if i could go back id be lieing if i said i wouldnt go a honda,
anyways im still saving for me first honda
Old 09-23-2006, 04:43 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point

its better than riding a chinese airplane
Old 09-26-2006, 07:29 PM

shawn_lxhxc is an unknown quantity at this point

HONDA all the way
Old 09-27-2006, 10:10 AM

Dracut50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Word i got nothing against kn**** off's i mean had one! but the only reason i had it was becuase i couldent afford a nice honda, i find that the construction on some of the knock off bikes seems to lack alot of quality something honda has nailed down. after having an 03 or 05 knock off and again another reason why i hated that bike it was supposedly brand new yet the bike couldent be decoded where as i have vin numbers up the *** on my honda, i mean its all personal prefrence again and like said before who cares if your stunting it thats all that matters
Old 10-31-2006, 11:01 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

china bikes are **** totaled mine in the first day...handa all the way:YEAH
Old 10-31-2006, 03:03 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

its quite simple ...

heinz or hunts ... katsup that is ... there is a quality brand and a knock off brand ...
Old 11-19-2006, 12:56 AM

mini freak is an unknown quantity at this point

Go China
Old 11-19-2006, 02:21 AM

ClintBorneo is a decent person

Hahahah honda. dude. im half japanese and chinese and samoan. So ill surely pick honda. Anyway. japanese are chinese they just got kick out of mainland china in the 13th century.. so basically its a more advance chinese tech= japanese. LOL. hahahah I have been on a honda since 7 yrs old. please pick honda. Save fix time.... and it runs forever...
Old 12-02-2006, 06:45 AM

OneLife706 is an unknown quantity at this point

i went china stye. don't hate cuause i saved the money for my gixxer! and i have dropped it over and over again and still cranks on first kick in the cold! look at it this way how many people buy suzuki, yamaha, and other brand name street bikes and ride the **** out ofthem like me and they hold up don't the so go china in my book. if it breaks bad enough buy another one and another! still you have less in all three than one fixed up honda. so feel good bout yourself for buy a china bike and go stunt it!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:01 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by OneLife706
i went china stye. don't hate cuause i saved the money for my gixxer! and i have dropped it over and over again and still cranks on first kick in the cold! look at it this way how many people buy suzuki, yamaha, and other brand name street bikes and ride the **** out ofthem like me and they hold up don't the so go china in my book. if it breaks bad enough buy another one and another! still you have less in all three than one fixed up honda. so feel good bout yourself for buy a china bike and go stunt it!
LMMFAO, you bought a China 50 to save the money to spend on a Slozuki Fixxer. Man did u go wrong in both directions. No way in hell would i buy a china bike or a damn Slozuki over a HONDA........Go Honda on go home. =-)

Quick Reply: Chinese Or Honda Fiddy's