OG vid thread for the OG SLers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 10:03 AM

Z.w.A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OG vid thread for the OG SLers!!!

Thanks for links Nags!! My download program is going on redline now for a couple days. These "old" videos are great!
Old 12-31-2007, 04:52 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it took me 3 days to watch all the clips in this thread.. Thanks for the history lessons nags!!

oh... happy new year everybody!!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:19 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Merk owned Dayt 2004.....

and so many people were hating on Mana before he posted the vid
Old 01-01-2008, 07:12 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

bump for an awesome thread.

I remember watching alot of those vids from when I first joined up, crazy how time just flew by
Old 01-01-2008, 09:58 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow a few of those are mine!!! I had soooo much fun making Daytona04 and STUNTcrew..... I have the rest of the daytona clips somewhere in my house! I have some classic **** that I never was able to post ...some sick Rick NAsty PBR killin the streets stuff.

Merk did own the 04 vid ...he was the first one jumping off the back of a bike ... we were FREAKING out when he was doing that **** hahaha! You can't front I got some real good shots with D .... he was pretty fun to shoot video with. Those 2 made that video and I hope that video did something for them. That was the best year I ever went down there and I can't believe it's 5ish years ago...
Old 01-01-2008, 10:25 PM

Lukas is a decent person

Originally Posted by GYNXxx
Wow a few of those are mine!!! I had soooo much fun making Daytona04 and STUNTcrew..... I have the rest of the daytona clips somewhere in my house! I have some classic **** that I never was able to post ...some sick Rick NAsty PBR killin the streets stuff.

Merk did own the 04 vid ...he was the first one jumping off the back of a bike ... we were FREAKING out when he was doing that **** hahaha! You can't front I got some real good shots with D .... he was pretty fun to shoot video with. Those 2 made that video and I hope that video did something for them. That was the best year I ever went down there and I can't believe it's 5ish years ago...
Post what you got!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

wow

that was crazy old ****
Old 01-01-2008, 11:09 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Damn Nags postin a lot of good ****. The older footage just has something the newer doesnt. Just seems more raw and like everyone's going to kill them self. Old Jay soi,Division one,Pure Bred. Lovin it.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:54 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah post up bro!! can't wait :YEAH
Old 01-02-2008, 11:40 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

who remembers the "Whackpack"?
you cant mention OG without those guys, they got me into all this ****.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:52 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

yep, watched their DVD yesterday what a coincidence
Old 01-02-2008, 12:02 PM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I'll try to go through my videos folder tommorow and upload a bunch more OG ones. I've got like 40gb of Stunt videos just from SL. I used to save every single video I thought was saveworthy.

HEY nags, can you please upload all of the 40gb stunts video to a torrent. I would love that!!! I will wait for the downloads and post the torrent link :YEAH
Old 01-02-2008, 12:05 PM

one more thing...the motopsychoz had to have been one of the best stunt teams on the east coast, the "stunt factory" vid showing one of them rocking fast hc circles was craazy, must've been the first rider i saw in the states doin them. and that vid was made i think in like 04.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hook it up on the classic video vault. Let's see the PBR street footage.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:55 AM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I will see if they don't mind me posting up ...Hell I might just made a new "old" video with the stuff I have...
Old 01-03-2008, 06:00 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by va stunta
who remembers the "Whackpack"?
you cant mention OG without those guys, they got me into all this ****.
http://www.the-nags.com/videos/whackpak.wmv
Old 01-04-2008, 11:19 AM

what ever happened to the other two riders of "Evasive Actions"?
i know steve is doing his tandem thing..but how about robert and the other dude..they still ride?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

bump.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:26 PM

http://the-nags.com/videos/fast%20circles.wmv
Old 06-03-2008, 06:47 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats good **** right there, never saw that video

Quick Reply: OG vid thread for the OG SLers!!!