Las Vegas Extremes Girls

Old 06-09-2003, 06:49 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Las Vegas Extremes Girls

ORDERS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!

SHIP DATE: JUNE 17TH, 2003
TRT: 50 MIN.

THIS FILM IS UNCENSORED AND HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT!!
MUST BE 18 TO ORDER!!

VISIT WWW.LASVEGASEXTREMES.COM AND CLICK ON THE ORDER NOW LINK TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. PREVIEW AND DESCRIPTION ARE ALSO ON THE HOMEPAGE UNDER 'LVX-G' UPDATES...

Click Here For 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES GIRLS' Trailer
Old 06-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Beef is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be ordering. Wanna see JoJo's b bies.
Old 06-10-2003, 10:14 PM

MISANTHROPE is an unknown quantity at this point
Do yourself a favor and try to get a job at Spearmint Rhino or Cheetah's or maybe Taco Bell. By the way I hope Pauly treats you better than his last girl. That was embarassing....
Old 06-10-2003, 11:18 PM

buddha is an unknown quantity at this point
HIGH SHIPPING COST!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2003, 12:35 AM

BANDIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in. Not gonna be doing any stunting any more, so at least I can have something to watch.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person
JoJo is-------->:eatya , but LVX hmmm.....
Old 06-11-2003, 02:37 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by MISANTHROPE
Do yourself a favor and try to get a job at Spearmint Rhino or Cheetah's or maybe Taco Bell. By the way I hope Pauly treats you better than his last girl. That was embarassing....
I appreciate your concern, but I think I will stay with the Las Vegas Extremes...they have better benefits.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:39 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by buddha
HIGH SHIPPING COST!!!!!!!!
THEN VISIT YOUR LOCAL DEALERSHIP
Old 06-11-2003, 06:13 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
THEN VISIT YOUR LOCAL DEALERSHIP
THAT IS BULLSHIT JOLINE! Sounds to me like your saying you don't care...........hmmmmmmmmmmm. What kind of a fuccing responce is that?
Old 06-11-2003, 10:36 PM

buddha is an unknown quantity at this point
IT IS ALL GOOD. I WAS JUST TRYING TO PASS ALONG SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR SHIPPING. I THINK THAT IF YOU SHIPPED BY PRIORITY. YOU WOULD SAVE THE PURCHASER ABOUT 4 DOLLARS PER ITEM AND ALSO SAVE A FEW DAYS IN THEM WAITING FOR THE DVD. JUST AN IDEA. YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS AND HANDLE YOUR CUSTOMERS ANYWAY YOU WANT TO. AS FAR AS THE DEALERSHIP ISSUE. I WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU SELL TO THEM AT A LOWER COST AND ALSO THAT MEANS LESS PROFIT FOR YOU. PEACE BUDDHA
Old 06-12-2003, 10:45 AM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by CBOdmi
i doubt they sell one copy of anyone on this site cause we all know better.
thats good **** there!
Old 06-12-2003, 09:15 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by buddha
IT IS ALL GOOD. I WAS JUST TRYING TO PASS ALONG SOME OTHER IDEAS FOR SHIPPING. I THINK THAT IF YOU SHIPPED BY PRIORITY. YOU WOULD SAVE THE PURCHASER ABOUT 4 DOLLARS PER ITEM AND ALSO SAVE A FEW DAYS IN THEM WAITING FOR THE DVD. JUST AN IDEA. YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS AND HANDLE YOUR CUSTOMERS ANYWAY YOU WANT TO. AS FAR AS THE DEALERSHIP ISSUE. I WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU SELL TO THEM AT A LOWER COST AND ALSO THAT MEANS LESS PROFIT FOR YOU. PEACE BUDDHA
Geez you guys, I would have stated my post differently if I knew that it was going to ruffle everybody's feathers...I was just trying to give you a quick resolution to the high shipping cost. It is what it is. After shipping via Priority Mail for over 2 years, this company grew to the point that we had to seek an alternate method, and we have shipped with UPS ever since. We do still use the Post Office for shipments outside of the United States though, reason being that UPS is not very efficient in either cost or effort when it comes to worldwide shipments - too costly and way too much paperwork. But when it comes to shipping many packages, to many people, detailed tracking information becomes necessary - believe me...Plus, UPS has efficient COD options for the daily dealer orders, and since UPS comes to us for packages every day, it is more cost efficient for us to ship via UPS than send an employee to the Post Office to stand in line and ship without tracking numbers...so, if you can't afford the shipping costs, visit your local dealership.

Also, the reality is that we tend to push most customers to their local dealerships. We have opened many new accounts that way! The best rep LVX Entertainment has is the local dealership's customers. If a customer asks a dealer about the Las Vegas Extremes, that dealer will call us and place an order for not only that guy, but he will order at least 6 more to stock up.

I would take wholesale over retail any day...
Old 06-12-2003, 09:26 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by CBOdmi
that video will sell like a **** though cause its a female stunting plus its boobies **** etc............But thats what LVX does they target the average person not the real stunters, i doubt they sell one copy of anyone on this site cause we all know better. I seen the same damn footage in LVX2. What u guys couldent go out and record nothing broke dick *********az
HERE ARE SOME OTHER POSTS THAT MAY HELP

Originally posted by underzen

The only reason to buy this video is for the girls. There is a reason why 90% of the trailer is all girls naked and 10% is stunts. Could it be that 90% of the stunt world has moved on to new tricks and LVX had to fill in the that void with some **** and ***. All I can say is don't market it as a stunt video. Make up your mind either put out a stunt video or put out a Girls Gone Wild video.

Yes, THE ONLY REASON TO BUY THIS VIDEO IS FOR THE GIRLS. That is why it is called 'Las Vegas Extremes GIRLS', therefore we are not marketing it as a stunt video - or else we would have called it 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES 3'.

Originally posted by TIM

no offense but it looks like a **** video with stunt clips from 3 years ago

ALMOST! Maybe soft ****-depending on your definition of soft ****, but definitely no penetration or anything. The stunt clips are really just filler, so that the film is not JUST girls taking off their clothes at the LVX booth. Tons of LVX customers were asking for the uncensored versions of 'Las Vegas Extremes II: Leap of Faith', and that's when we started compiling all of our girl footage that we couldn't put in our core 'Las Vegas Extremes' films. This film spans over 2 years of footage, so you are bound to see old stuff - that's because this is truly a behind the scenes look of what we got to see every day on this side of the fence.

To put it simply...this film doesn't need new stunts, nor is it important to us. This film is all about **** and ***, and the people that we meet on the road.

DON'T BUY THIS FILM FOR THE STUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured that by calling it 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES GIRLS', people wouldn't have a problem understanding that it's a GIRLS film, but maybe I missed something...

ALL OF THE NEW TRICKS WILL BE IN 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES 3', so if you are not interested in buying a GIRLS film, please save your money and purchase the film with NEW STUNTS in it, LVX 3...

Originally posted by hayez

as i think about it ...DOS ANYBODY ELSE THINK THAT JOJO WILL NOT BE NUDE IN THIS AND IT WILL BE JUST A BUCH OF LAS VEGAS GIRLS?

No I'm not nude, but I take my shirt off a few times...i like gettin involved with the shoots with the hot chics...the so-so ones get the spotlight to themselves.

In the reality of it all, stuntlife.com members are not my target customers...no offense, you guys are just a different group of people. I figured that some of you guys would be interested in 'Las Vegas Extremes GIRLS', and I know this because a good chunk of you have already pre-ordered it, so I wanted to update those people on it's release date, but even if not 1 stuntlife.com member bought this video, it won't even make a dent in it's sales. I like getting on here and keeping up with the rumors and all, but this board is really living in a fantasy world. If my fate relied on my competitors buying my video, I'd be out of business...so you guys are obviously not a good representation of the general consumer, and neither am I.

-JoJo
www.lasvegasextremes.com
Old 06-13-2003, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
JoJo, I have a few quick questions about the video. Will you autograph my copy? And does anyone give you a spanking in the vid?

Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-13-2003, 03:59 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
JoJo, I have a few quick questions about the video. Will you autograph my copy? And does anyone give you a spanking in the vid?

Too funny.
Sad this is, this is all just publicity for her, the more you knock her, the more people will be interested, the more that will buy. But all in all, a beautiful woman on a bike is a beautiful woman on a bike is a beautiful woman on a bike. Can't argue with male hormones. But on the other hand, I'll just download
Old 06-13-2003, 11:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by od1nixer

Too funny.
Sad this is, this is all just publicity for her, the more you knock her, the more people will be interested, the more that will buy. But all in all, a beautiful woman on a bike is a beautiful woman on a bike is a beautiful woman on a bike. Can't argue with male hormones. But on the other hand, I'll just download
I'm not knockin her (I wish I was), I'm serious.
Old 06-14-2003, 06:17 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo

ALL OF THE NEW TRICKS WILL BE IN 'LAS VEGAS EXTREMES 3'

LOL Thats a good one!
Old 06-14-2003, 09:43 PM

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point
JoJo is a hottie so you know I'll be sure to buy the DVD.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:45 PM

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
damn every time the poor girl says anything the **** starts can't we all just get along

Go jojo I have nothing negative to say wish everyone the best of luck in everything they do.
Old 06-15-2003, 12:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Paisan will become famous soon enough
Where can I buy this? I need new spanking material... seriously.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Las Vegas Extremes Girls