stuntin in uniform!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 11:57 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
stuntin in uniform!

everybody who is is in the military... post up some pics stuntin rockin the uniform. bdu's full service dress whatever you got. i'll post up this week when i get some pics.
show em how we do!
Old 09-27-2006, 05:15 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Re: stuntin in uniform!

I wanna see this..
Old 09-27-2006, 03:28 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Taz
I wanna see this..

+1
Old 09-27-2006, 03:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TLRstuntx
everybody who is is in the military... post up some pics stuntin rockin the uniform. bdu's full service dress whatever you got. i'll post up this week when i get some pics.
show em how we do!
Im not in the millitary but im pretty sure you're supposed to go first.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:51 PM

MotorSportsEvo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my buddy and I just read this blog and were laughing thinking how freraking great of an idea is this. How suiting he just got a new camera so I guess its time to put it to use. Halla hallah hallah
Old 09-28-2006, 07:34 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TLRstuntx
show em how we do!
its idea's like this that get Mp check points for bikes all over the base...And Kills Privates afetr they see you stunt... Like3-4 guys have died at carson in the last 3 months... All on Streetbikes.....Man i think there should be a reg that keeps people from buying brand new 1000's when they get back from iraq... Seriously this one guy just got back bought a 954 totaled it in 2 weeks... then went out and bought i 1000rr because that was gonna slow him down...lol needless to say he died on the 1000... I think we really need to do something about the Training for motorcycles. Because seriously thwe MSF class isent cutting it. Any opions? sorry about being a **** i am just pissed about all the dumbass here ruining itr for everyone else
Old 09-28-2006, 07:36 PM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point

ohhh and the thing that gets me the most pissed is the guys that buy a bike just because they thinking stunting will get them mad *****... and then get taken out in traffic because they can't control there bike crusieing at the speed limit.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:42 PM

im holding off for a little while. some newb on base spit hit bike in half and threating eveyone else with article 15's if they are seen stunting
Old 09-29-2006, 11:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

If someone does post picts be sure to cover your name tape oh yeah and tag on bike
Old 09-30-2006, 07:19 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky
its idea's like this that get Mp check points for bikes all over the base...And Kills Privates afetr they see you stunt... Like3-4 guys have died at carson in the last 3 months... All on Streetbikes.....Man i think there should be a reg that keeps people from buying brand new 1000's when they get back from iraq... Seriously this one guy just got back bought a 954 totaled it in 2 weeks... then went out and bought i 1000rr because that was gonna slow him down...lol needless to say he died on the 1000... I think we really need to do something about the Training for motorcycles. Because seriously thwe MSF class isent cutting it. Any opions? sorry about being a **** i am just pissed about all the dumbass here ruining itr for everyone else
Over here after passing a two day learner course people aren't allowed to ride anything over 250cc until they pass their provisional riding test and have a year experience after the P test then they can buy bigger bikes.

Doesn't the military have those diesel KLXs? Someone bust out on one of them

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 07:22 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Here it is

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mil Diesel.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	181169  
Old 09-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Here it is
the fuel tank is HUGE, how many gal is that.....
Old 09-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Taz
the fuel tank is HUGE, how many gal is that.....
No idea. I just remember reading an article about it years ago. So they aren't very common then? Probably does about 3000 miles per tank

Old 10-05-2006, 01:01 AM

NastyRR is an unknown quantity at this point

I would so "try" to put that up on one.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:26 AM

crazytexan is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya I heard that they go 0-60 in 6 seconds or something.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

FYI the MSF course teaches you basics it doens't teach common sense..People just don't think hence why they wreck and die. The 636 was my first bike I ride hard but I don't ride stupid..
Old 10-08-2006, 03:39 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Maybe i"ll get one in my uniform right before I separate in march heheh
Old 02-11-2007, 04:05 AM

moneymak is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lance Swentesky

Yeah or maybe regulate them from buying bikes all together. or make them ride vespa's untill they get out. sorry not trying to bash you but bikes only go as fast as you make them go. i agree, people used to really **** it up for us but i've gone into work broken and beaten, just not to make "the bike situation" more of a problem. coming back from iraq is gonna give you a natural sence of agression and lack of fear, you really can't do anything about it, i say **** yeah buy some bikes with that hard earned tax free money! just give safty standowns every afternoon. Ha oh yeah my girls got the camera till wed, but i'll get some pictures on this thing.

Last edited by moneymak; 02-11-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: didn't reply
Old 02-22-2007, 06:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

no pics yet? **** i'll put my service blues on w/ all my ribbons and stunt haha--
Old 02-22-2007, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
no pics yet? **** i'll put my service blues on w/ all my ribbons and stunt haha--
^^^that would be tight
damn i started this a while ago
once i get a warm day im postin up

Quick Reply: stuntin in uniform!